Friday Night Fun | Sept. 15th | Nord Track Day | Open LobbyPC 

• Thread starter Wiz
  • 1,388 comments
I am going to try to make it out to these again. I miss racing iwth you guys!

I have had a kid visiting on Spring Break, some busy work times, leaving me beat in the evening, and then my Father visiting for my grandrather's memorial service. Those have overlapped a lot of Friday's, and when you rarely see someone, it's hard to say, "well I gotta go do some pretend racing with people I don't know as well as you" :P

With that said, I really value the time on track I spend with my virtual friends, who over time become real friends.

later!

I am going to try to make it out to these again. I miss racing iwth you guys!

I have had a kid visiting on Spring Break, some busy work times, leaving me beat in the evening, and then my Father visiting for my grandrather's memorial service. Those have overlapped a lot of Friday's, and when you rarely see someone, it's hard to say, "well I gotta go do some pretend racing with people I don't know as well as you" :P

With that said, I really value the time on track I spend with my virtual friends, who over time become real friends.

later!
Yeah I miss the online racing with you guys too actually
hug.gif
Should make a guest appearance, track day is ideal as I haven't tried the latest cars yet. You guys joining tomorrow?

I know. :grumpy: Friday is pretty much the only night I will go out - meet up with friends or this girl I've been seeing, sort of. Hey, the intention is there! :lol:

I'm such a hermit, it's been a very long time since I've "gone out". :indiff: My idea of going out now is drinking beers while driving fake cars with internet strangers. :lol:

I'm such a hermit, it's been a very long time since I've "gone out". :indiff: My idea of going out now is drinking beers while driving fake cars with internet strangers. :lol:
I'd actually rather do that, most of the time. I'm not allowed to drink alcohol anymore. :grumpy: I haven't even been spending much time on the track in AC. I'm starting to have coordination issues due to neurological problems due to my medications. I wonder if that has anything to do with my absolutely terrible driving in AC as of late. I'm actually getting worse at driving in AC and it's incredibly frustrating. :grumpy:

@Wiz please ad the latest Mazdas and the Porsche GTE if you can, I haven't tried them out yet. Also pease dump that Mustang mod as I think it causes issues (I couldn't join the room this Friday).

Back