Xbow
2-Eleven
GT3 RS
787B
Miata
911 GTE
458 Step 3
M3 E92 Step 1

Things should be back to normal next week.

Let's start back up with a slow one.

595 SS @ Vallelunga Club

Might change it to either of the Step versions after some testing.

OP Updated.

I'll try to remember to start the server when I get home from work, otherwise I'll be a little late getting it going. Probably won't be home and online until around 8:30

Also, I'm signed up for an RD race at 10:00

Wiz
I'll try to remember to start the server when I get home from work, otherwise I'll be a little late getting it going. Probably won't be home and online until around 8:30

Also, I'm signed up for an RD race at 10:00
Do you run an AC server from your house? Or, do you pay monthly for a server maintained elsewhere?

Oh yeah, I need to pick a combo. Let's go with the Lotus Exige V6 Cup @ Brands Hatch.

I don't think I've driven any of the Elise/Exige cars since the v10 tire update.

I won't be there, apparently I'll be attending a red carpet premiere of the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway at that time. Not something I'd normally attend but I'll be camping there anyway and we printed the tickets at work so I kept a VIP ticket for myself, so I'll be getting drunk and walking over to check it out and hit on Alicia Silverstone. :dopey:

http://www.indianapolismotorspeedwa...-with-diary-of-a-wimpy-kid-the-long-haul-2017

I won't be there, apparently I'll be attending a red carpet premiere of the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway at that time. Not something I'd normally attend but I'll be camping there anyway and we printed the tickets at work so I kept a VIP ticket for myself, so I'll be getting drunk and walking over to check it out and hit on Alicia Silverstone. :dopey:

http://www.indianapolismotorspeedwa...-with-diary-of-a-wimpy-kid-the-long-haul-2017

Pretty sure you should slip in a joke about Silverstone (the track) and work it into some sort of proposition :D

let's see if anyone can come up with suggestions... ??

(I am planning to be there tonight)

Wont make it this Friday. I get off of work around 9 :|

Well, we don't normally get started until around 8:30. We'll still be running when you get home.

I'm guessing the RD race I signed up for will be cancelled (not enough signups) so I should be there all night.

Wiz
Well, we don't normally get started until around 8:30. We'll still be running when you get home.

I'm guessing the RD race I signed up for will be cancelled (not enough signups) so I should be there all night.

Okay! Awesome Thanks!

Server is already up & running. I'll be there around 8:30

OP should say 7 lappers, not 5.

Well that was fun, a bit of a pain in the ass to drive, but soon as you found it sweet spot it was okay to drive. Great battle we had @Brindle, sorry for that dive i did in Corner 2. :(

Well that was.... interesting. :lol:

Pretty sure I'm going to go Minorating AB starting next week. I don't think that will prevent any of us GTPers from entering. The server has been running Minorating for 6+ months now, so we should all have a good grade. If it does prevent someone from entering let me know asap and I can change it to something else. ABC, perhaps. But something needs to happen because that was pretty bad.

Also, I saw a few mentions of restarts. I generally don't like to do restarts because more often than not, the same exact thing will most likely happen again and again, which only leads to more people getting peeved. I only restart in cases of big lag spikes or something out of the ordinary. Hopefully restricting with Minorating will keep things a little cleaner anyway.

Still had good fun tonight though!

Sorry I wasn't on TS tonight. The wife is sick and she dozed off on the recliner, which is about 2 ft from my rig so I had to stay as quiet as I could.

My moment supreme was when I didn't realise my wheel was turned 360 degrees at the start, and I put it directly in the wall when the lights went green...:dopey:

Second race was the only one without crashes, it was fun blocking you off to the finish Monaco '92 style!

My moment supreme was when I didn't realise my wheel was turned 360 degrees at the start, and I put it directly in the wall when the lights went green...:dopey:

Second race was the only one without crashes, it was fun blocking you off to the finish Monaco '92 style!

Don't worry the first race i did. Thats exactly what happened! :lol:, Quite a lot of Drama Last Night.

Understeering pig + full room :P

Understeer's like an AWD during mid corners, and over steers on tight pin heads. + a room full of nubs.

Im happy with my win though, last win was the GT40 Race we did. Rather drive the GT40 then the Exige tbh.

Understeer's like an AWD during mid corners, and over steers on tight pin heads. + a room full of nubs.

Im happy with my win though, last win was the GT40 Race we did. Rather drive the GT40 then the Exige tbh.
I was spying on you for that last lap, you sailed in between the two in front of you when they spin around and I remember you had an incredibly hairy moment too but you saved it somehow.

I was spying on you for that last lap, you sailed in between the two in front of you when they spin around and I remember you had an incredibly hairy moment too but you saved it somehow.
I saved the replay, I had plenty of hairy moments jumping from 2nd to 3rd, Doing some rallying if I recall going wide, and sliding all over the place and diving on @Brindle, and I went wide, I was pushing pretty hard trying to find another dimension in that thing. :irked: I'm gonna upload the replay sometime. I was pushing pretty hard, I had a pretty good start as-well!

Server is already up. I think I got Minorating set to AB, but I'm not 100% sure if it's working correctly or not.

Back