Friday Night Fun | Sept. 15th | Nord Track Day | Open LobbyPC 

• Thread starter Wiz
  • 1,388 comments
Wiz
I can't say that was the funnest car I've ever driven, but I can say it produced some really fantastic racing. Expect to see this car used somewhat frequently.

I'd like to give the Cup car a try too and see how the P2P plays out.

Wiz
I can't say that was the funnest car I've ever driven, but I can say it produced some really fantastic racing. Expect to see this car used somewhat frequently.
You're talking about the FWD Audi TT RS?! :eek: Yowzers...

I'd like to give the Cup car a try too and see how the P2P plays out.

Finally got a chance to drive this car. Practically drives itself. Should make for some good racing as well.

Also, got this message from my server hosting company

Unfortunately we've detected an issue in our Dedicated Server #DCUSA1 where your Assetto Corsa Server 24 Slots is located.

The issue detected requires a complete server replacement. We're working on the server replacement and the transfer of your server(s) to our new machine.

We will do our best to get our server replaced and the transfer completed as soon as possible. During this time, your server and control panel won't be accessible.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. We'll perform a service refund as soon as your service is back operative.

Sincerely,
RackService

Hopefully they get it figured out before this Friday.

We'll probably race the 3-Eleven somewhere. Not sure where yet, open to suggestions.

@Wiz, for a car like the new 3-Eleven, may I suggest you use Ebisu Highashi (32 pit spots) or Ebisu West (also 32 pit spots). They're both just over 2km in length. I don't know how, but they've become my favorite tracks, I think. The majority of my time is spent on them, that's for sure. They're not very complex, but I think that's the beauty of them.

I can't speak for their ability to host an online race as I've only driven on them in offline mode. Anyway, just a suggestion due to my new sponsorship by Ebis....I mean, just a suggestion. :sly: Good luck with the server too. 👍

Thanks for the suggestion. What we've noticed though is that mod tracks don't really draw a crowd for whatever reason. The only mod tracks we can get away with are a couple of the extremely popular ones like Donington or any of LilSki's tracks.

I'm probably mistaken but it seems like we haven't raced on RedBull Ring for a while.... does that sound good?

The 3-Eleven is the bee's knees.

the_bee__s_knees_by_symphoid.jpg

I haven't driven it yet. In fact I've only driven a few of the cars in the R2R pack so far. Haven't had a ton of time to play lately.

I've only driven it, the R8, two of the TTs, and the Toyota LMP, but the 3-Eleven (Down, down) was by far my favorite. I haven't tried it on the new tires though.

The wife is working tonight, so unless we have sleeping kids at the start of this, I will either be late or not attending at all this week. If not, have a good set of races and I'll see you soon!

The wife is working tonight, so unless we have sleeping kids at the start of this, I will either be late or not attending at all this week. If not, have a good set of races and I'll see you soon!
How old are the young uns?

Server is up. I'll be there soon. Probably won't stay long tonight, I'm exhausted.

Hey guys no FNF for me this week. It's my anniversary so we've decided to head out of town.

Wiz
Hey guys no FNF for me this week. It's my anniversary so we've decided to head out of town.

Seems like the smart thing to do would be to buy her a wheel and PC and have her join FNF. Talk about romance! :embarrassed: :lol:

Any chance you can put up a track day with the new wares before you leave? If not I may just open one myself if anyone's interested.
Count me in, really loved that Lotus from last week wanna do a repeat at another circuit?

This last DLC is the second DLC I havent bought for AC. I just have no interest in any of these cars, but maybe one and thats a big maybe.

Count me in, really loved that Lotus from last week wanna do a repeat at another circuit?

We could do that too, no track is springing to mind though. Or maybe the new Maserati thingy. I've still only driven like three of the new cars so a track day with all of them sounded appealing, maybe at Spa instead of Nords.

This last DLC is the second DLC I havent bought for AC. I just have no interest in any of these cars, but maybe one and thats a big maybe.

Too bad, I've done a few races in the two Audi TT cars and both have produced some very fun racing, especially the TT Cup. The 3-Eleven is pretty fantastic too.

I'll have time to set something up for you guys. Let me know exactly what you want.

Sounds like the new DLC cars at Spa? Anything else?

Bit bored of Spa though.

Same here, I only mentioned it because it was different than the Nords and would probably attract a crowd

Mod tracks are out?

Generally when we use mod tracks the crowds are very small, which has both negatives and positives, but I kinda like track days to have some activity so we get to see a whole bunch of different cars on track together.

Back