FRL ~ DTM - NEXT RACES: N24 15th APRIL

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 220 comments
Classic PD... been playing gts for hours today without any issues.

That asside, i might miss quailify, but i should be on time for race 1

Story of 2018 GTS: Getting wrecked though other peoples accidents.

Last edited:
Yeah. I wont race if the lobby is laggy again.

Race 1 I was lag hit off with engine damage to last place, 18 seconds behind.

Race 2 i was again hit off by lag. RCB wouldn't have hit me on his screen, but the lag made it happen. Then i lag hit at least 2 other people while trying to regain places, and called it a day.

I actually had the pace of the leaders in the race this week, but couldn't do anything.

Yup I ragequit. Looks like pushing me off the track is the only way to pass me...
Not saying people were at fault, could have been lag, but this is very frustrating...

@CrazyJohn , at this point (see image below) there was a gap, as you were both on the outside. You probably didnt expected me so you steered in to me. Not a dive bomb imo, I also gave you room on the outside of the corner.
But let @Furinkazen decide, I'll accept any penalty if he disagrees with me.

Ku5J2Uf.jpg

undefined.jpg

Lol :lol::lol::lol:

@Furinkazen, can you see it now? First image was a wrong link, second image should be fine.
If not, it on 32.42 on the replay, lap 24 of race 1

Maybe we should concider re-doing this race, as due to lag, the finishing positions were a lottery today

Audi to 1200kg with immediate effect.

Clocks have changed here, FORWARD an hour. Race room will open tomorrow 19:00 BST.

May or may not make it depending on the time I get back home.

If I make it there's a high chance I miss the FP and maybe most of Quali. Would be willing to start at the back if that's acceptable.

Back