FRL - Furi Racing Leagues - Club Thread moving to Discord, news posted.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 500 comments

The first FRL Sunday Series on GTS... your choice - you may vote for up to THREE options!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
bMoaONU.png

LOGO CREDIT: Original design by FlyingFox, edit by MushyGaming.

qe22j5C.jpg

Welcome to FURI RACING LEAGUES, also abbreviated as the FRL. Formed for Gran Turismo 6, the FRL was made up of racers who raced in a number of my series from 2011 onwards on Gran Turismo 5. FRL is the unique banner under which all events I run, or sanction, shall be referred to.

The FRL returns after a three year absence for GRAN TURISMO SPORT on PLAYSTATION 4.

The FRL runs primarily in the following times / dates / timezones:

GMT / BST, Friday-Saturday-Sunday 7pm to 11pm.

mEWKQT9.jpg

This the central thread for FRL. Series-specific threads will be created as the series are held here in the forum. This central thread is for discussion not pertaining to an active series, such as idea's and discussion as well as hosting of random open lobbies etc.

8vWlMPe.jpg

The driver register is for all drivers in FRL. By signing up to a series they are automatically registered, however if you do want to register a # then feel free to leave a message. Car # is for purposes of Entry Lists, Points Tables etc, and does not affect your choice of options. Some drivers may have a number shared. Drivers are therefore allowed to reserve two numbers in case of this happening. However usually priority goes to a driver who:

1) Is a regular driver over a new / less experienced driver

2) Driver who signs up first.

The numbers #2 to #199 are available. #1 is reserved for a series champion, however it is their choice if to use it or stick to normal number.

FRL DRIVER ROSTER

These are "active" drivers in FRL who have raced on Gran Turismo Sport or participated in FRL-run lobbies.
#2 - @raceorama123432
#3 - @LewisR3
#10 - @AudiMan2011
#11 - @cnd01
#12 - @rcb929
#14 - @rolo912011
#15 - @Espial
#23 - @Matt Smith / @steviea712
#24 - @Miguelinho
#25 - @CrazyJohn
#27 - @DrifterJoe
#32 - @RACECAR
#33 - @RRRacing
#38 - @Panoz
#40 - @Macboyilija
#43 - @LancerEvo7
#44 - @weescotman
#45 - @Foxed
#50 - @swiftsmith
#52 - @Ninners
#53 - @polarbear345
#54 - T.Lamp
#59 - @GTPorsche
#61 - @FireEmblem10
#64 - @georgeme412
#65 - @TNR_KING_FILO
#67 - Trent
#77 - @Andil
#84 - @Yeratel84
#93 - @chrisjohnson93
#97 - @bigbeefytaco

1Dgf6lG.jpg

· Here is a complete record of FRL events on GRAN TURISMO SPORT, be it ongoing or complete.

Hankook AUDI SPORT TT CUP

CrYvSOb.jpg

· The DISCORD server is for the FRC – Furi’s Racing Channel is the official Discord server of FRL, which is a forum and server for all racing and gaming fans, including voice communications and chat. It is open to anybody. FRL Drivers will have access to a special “Drivers Lounge” area.

· The TWITCH Channel shall be utilised for live streaming of events and demos.

· The YOUTUBE Channel shall be utilised for race highlight clips and bonus footage.

· FRL PHASE ONE GRAN TURISMO is the original FRL Topic for Gran Turismo, have a look at the archives!

Last edited:
Will be hosting an open lobby tonight guys, hopefully can also get a few # reservations. Working on plans, got a couple series lined up, just need to get the time to confirm them.

I'm still around. #27 for me. Apparently the DS4 steering fix is part of the next update, so I'll be ready for for online when that's released

I'm still around. #27 for me. Apparently the DS4 steering fix is part of the next update, so I'll be ready for for online when that's released

ALL THE OVERSTEER. Quite enjoying the F-Type GT4 though. Will have a room for some messing about later if you're up for it?

What's wrong with the DS4 steering? It feels come to me

From the known issues list in the GT Sport notifications: "An issue where the steering speed sensitivity when using a standard Dualshock 4 is not high enough, making it hard to handle cars while oversteering and drifting"

Count me in Alex, do want #69 but it's been taken so can I have #96 plz, any news on cars roughly.

*gets the awesome opening music out* ... the FRL's Captain Slow is back.... well sorta. ;) And since #9 is taken, I will run #17 for GT Sport. :cheers::D

Tom
If you have some space for a wildcard entry, I'm free!

One of the FRL Original's and the voice of GT SPORT :bowdown:

Alright everyone!
OP updated, please check if details are correctly updated.

You guys, can you quote this bit below and let me know how you are with all of these?

Do you have me on PSN? - if not add "Furinkazen".
Are you in the PS4 FRL Community? - if not i'll add you.
Are you in the FRC Discord? - Joining is optional, but with GTS not having voice chat, it may prove quite important - link is in OP.

@cnd01 @Eva @Whitetail @AudiMan2011 @Wardez @Roflwaffle @ranhammerR34 @Knelly @Siggers @jammy21 @GTRacer22 @WanganGhost @DrifterJoe @RACECAR @Panoz @LancerEvo7 Rob The #2 Driver @Niop @Carbonox @TNR_KING_FILO @Akmuq @TDZdave @Spurgy 777 @DexterWhite @nascarfan1400 @Gedi69 @Andil @FlameyAUS @Nico_Ble99 @Tom

Do you have me on PSN? - Yes
Are you in the PS4 FRL Community? - No
Are you in the FRC Discord? - No

Do you have me on PSN? - Yes
Are you in the PS4 FRL Community? - Yes

Do you have me on PSN? - No
Are you in the PS4 FRL Community? - No

Oh btw, as I will try to run some races when I can, I'll take the #8 please. ^^

Back