FRL - Furi Racing Leagues - Club Thread moving to Discord, news posted.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 500 comments

The first FRL Sunday Series on GTS... your choice - you may vote for up to THREE options!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Update: They've been scaled to 75% of the original size.

Also I got a bit bored last night and put the three TOCA 14 cars I didn't use in my livery. Not uploaded because I forgot tire logos and various manufacturer logo bits.

It now looks unlikely I'll be participating in ToCA 15 as I now have the date of my operation of May 9th.

Good luck all with the new specs.

I might be able to run a full season in ToCA15 for my summer GTS program until VRR activities restart in August.

It now looks unlikely I'll be participating in ToCA 15 as I now have the date of my operation of May 9th.

Good luck all with the new specs.
Good luck pal.

I might be able to run a full season in ToCA15 for my summer GTS program until VRR activities restart in August.

ToCA15 thread will launch around May 15th.

Hey V8s will be excellent. Lotta power and I'm more than happy to help test specs since I'm all but done with college for good now and actually can breathe @Furinkazen

Where did you find this top secret footage? In all fairness I fit into that car like a good shoe.
8a8.gif

So thinking of perhaps doing a little LM mixed class race as a bit of fun on Sunday night, LMP1 & GTE. Any takers?

Been a while has it not? Well FRL at the moment has just been out about ToCA. Partly due to organising other items, and partly due to time constraints. Well this is about to change, should have new material coming to FRL on friday and sundays soon.

But a question to all - what kind of series would you be interested in, and what would you like to run? Interested in feedback on this!

I’d be keen for any low (ish) power one make series, Gr. 4 or lower. It’s hard to have the ‘no ones got a good setup for the Megane’ Or ‘Pug is slow’ situations when there’s only one car ;)

Back