FRL - Furi Racing Leagues - Club Thread moving to Discord, news posted.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 500 comments

The first FRL Sunday Series on GTS... your choice - you may vote for up to THREE options!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you have me on PSN? - Yes
Are you in the PS4 FRL Community? - Yes
Are you in the FRC Discord? - Yes

I'd like to reserve my official number as #59.

ToCA14:

Audi reveal the lightened version of the TT CUP one make racer, for the all-FWD ToCA14. Specs overall incidentally, approx 75% complete.

20171204215836.jpg
20171204215846.jpg
20171204215855.jpg

Do you have me on PSN? - Not yet
Are you in the PS4 FRL Community? - No
Are you in the FRC Discord? - Yes

I would like to reserve #72 if available

Do you have me on PSN? - Nope
Are you in the FRC Discord? - No

Yo Furi, it's hotdog2201 here, in the unlikely chance you remember me, I used to be around in the GT5 TocA days (and was pretty mediocre hahah).

I've gotten better now that's it's been like 6 years, and I remembered having fun with Toca. Been playing GT Sport alot and am super interested in joining the new season if spots are still available. Cheers man. (#32 if that's free thanks)

Do you have me on PSN? - Nope
Are you in the FRC Discord? - No

Yo Furi, it's hotdog2201 here, in the unlikely chance you remember me, I used to be around in the GT5 TocA days (and was pretty mediocre hahah).

I've gotten better now that's it's been like 6 years, and I remembered having fun with Toca. Been playing GT Sport alot and am super interested in joining the new season if spots are still available. Cheers man. (#32 if that's free thanks)

I remember the name actually, welcome back. :D :)

Do you have me on PSN? No - I just sent a request
Are you in the PS4 FRL Community? no
Are you in the FRC Discord? no - will join soon

I'd like to reserve #52 if that is available. 👍

Do you have me on PSN? No - I just sent a request
Are you in the PS4 FRL Community? no
Are you in the FRC Discord? no - will join soon

I'd like to reserve #52 if that is available. 👍
Slow noob

loZd5f5.gif

Ello Daiba, long time no speak.

How have things been around here, now that GT6 has faded? Prosperous, I presume. Not to worry however, I am not here to derail it; in fact, online racing has been the furthest thing from my mind for quite some time now. Just thought I'd check up on these forums again, as I know most especially... it requires time to heal these wounds.

By the way, though I have not looked into it a great amount, Gran Turismo Sport sheer lack of classic cars is rather obnoxiously striking... Even aside from the WSC's end, there is truly no way at this moment to bring such a league back!

Not that I was planning to, or would join anything. My racing days are long over. But speaking of that, I also have a license now (regular driving). So far, contrary to what you might have expected... I have not caused any collisions.

Ironic, it must be... to be still so young, yet to have no passion left. Eh. I'd much rather stay alive at this point.

Since I finally got my hands on GTS, I might give online racing a shot again after, what, 4 or 5 years? Not that I'll be any good.

Do you have me on PSN? - I thought I did but it turns out I don't.
Are you in the FRC Discord? - Yes. I'm the one who got promoted to gold purely for roasting Furi. :cool:

I'd like to take the number #112 if that's alright.

Back