FRL ~ IMSA ROAD AMERICA 200 MILES - P CLASS: SPURGY, GTD CLASS, GLENALZ!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 174 comments
Might not be racing today. Feeling under the weather and not very rested up.

P CLASS (6 Entries)
@Angel Marek RP 219D LMP2
@Furinkazen Marek RP 219D LMP2
@chrisjohnson93 ORECA 03-Nissan
@Spooky Wooky ORECA 03-Nissan
@Greasy07 RWD P20 LMP2
@R0ssingt0n RWD P20 LMP2

GTD CLASS (7 Entries)
@Foxed Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
@TDZdave Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
@ranhammerR34 Audi R8 LMS
@Garykavanagh RUF RGT-8 GT3
@Glenalz81 RUF RGT-8 GT3
@Panoz RUF RGT-8 GT3
@Yeratel84 TBC

What was the G56 car? I might jump in that for a laugh!
CLK-LM :lol:

Also @Spurgy 777 updated entry above^^^

The McLaren GT1 is also on par,

This is gonna be an interesting race, will my patience exceed myself giving up the cigarettes or will it lead to ultimate RAGE!

Cant believe there isn't a Z4 on the grid,

I was going to enter in the Z4, but come to think of it, I do have a meeting tonight and I don't think the timings allow me to do both.

Let me know in advance next time and I'll be there!

There is a tyre stack just around 100 metres before the stripe. That will be our green flag point.

Out of curiosity, can you save the replay of online races?

There is a tyre stack just around 100 metres before the stripe. That will be our green flag point.
You're talking about here
image.jpeg

Lobby open. Will be away briefly but you can join via someone already in the lobby.

You have been disconnected from the multiplayer session. You are now being returned to RACE CENTRAL. :(:lol: Sorry if that affected anyone's race.

Good luck everyone.

Damn it, spun down to last at start. Fought way up to 3rd place then game didn't fill me up, then I went full speed into Randy who had wrecked at kink. One very sorry looking P2 now sans engine cover and front nose, shame it ends after 30 laps.

Sorry about having to leave early, had to go with my mother to get my dad's takeaway.

Did half race distance which was fine as I was doing well until I had to leave. Made a couple of mistakes into the last corner of S1 on the first green lap and the lap after my stop but apart from that I had solid pace and was 2nd for a few laps after @Greasy07 had issues but didn't have the pace to challenge the top 2, was a lap in front of 4th due to others having problems so would of finished 3rd if I'd made the finish.

Sorry about having to leave early, had to go with my mother to get my dad's takeaway.

Did half race distance which was fine as I was doing well until I had to leave. Made a couple of mistakes into the last corner of S1 on the first green lap and the lap after my stop but apart from that I had solid pace and was 2nd for a few laps after @Greasy07 had issues but didn't have the pace to challenge the top 2, was a lap in front of 4th due to others having problems so would of finished 3rd if I'd made the finish.

Sorry for giving you damage in the warm up lap Chris, everyone checked up drastically, I was already braking hard,

Had a cracking race with Glen for all of the race bar the last 5 laps, I started having wheel glitches where it would change my view or pause the game randomly, was becoming rather common after the kink in the back section,

Blast! Missed saving the replay! Hope someone got it!

Bloody enjoyed that race, having only had an hours practice on Saturday.

5th overall and 3rd in class.

Thanks to Dave for the set-up.

Back