FRL ~ IMSA ROAD AMERICA 200 MILES - P CLASS: SPURGY, GTD CLASS, GLENALZ!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 174 comments
Damn it, spun down to last at start. Fought way up to 3rd place then game didn't fill me up, then I went full speed into Randy who had wrecked at kink. One very sorry looking P2 now sans engine cover and front nose, shame it ends after 30 laps.

Yeah, that was ugly as hell... Sorry about that @Furinkazen. :( Well, that was fun being with you guys racing at the track, hope to get to do it more often. :)

Really enjoyed that :)

Well done @Spurgy 777 on the win!

Awesome battle @TDZdave thought that was it for me after my second pitstop when you passed as I was exiting the pit lane but your woes were my gain.

I never took into account my fuel load based on the fact the GTDs were going to finish a few laps behind..doh! Then after running the whole race with only a few minor mistakes I almost wrote the car off on the last turn of the last lap..lol..

Well done to everyone.

@TDZdave deploying the lag decoy mid-race gave me the fear :lol:

@TDZdave deploying the lag decoy mid-race gave me the fear :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's the first noticeable lag I've had on this game, I did a speed test at the end of the race, my connection speeds were almost 1 quarter of their potential, stupid holiday makers stealing all my net speed!

@TDZdave deploying the lag decoy mid-race gave me the fear :lol:

That's the first noticeable lag I've had on this game, I did a speed test at the end of the race, my connection speeds were almost 1 quarter of their potential, stupid holiday makers stealing all my net speed![/QUOTE]

Haha, funny that as I checked my speed before and it was only half my usual, I did think that there was every possibility that it was me who was lagging :lol:

That's the first noticeable lag I've had on this game, I did a speed test at the end of the race, my connection speeds were almost 1 quarter of their potential, stupid holiday makers stealing all my net speed!

Haha, funny that as I checked my speed before and it was only half my usual, I did think that there was every possibility that it was me who was lagging :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think I know the lap or 2 you mean, just one of those "who knows" situations I guess,

Though I had an absolute blast, I think @Furinkazen should set up another one of these, Perhaps the Renault Alpine and Group 5 cars at Le Mans?

Haha, funny that as I checked my speed before and it was only half my usual, I did think that there was every possibility that it was me who was lagging :lol:

I think I know the lap or 2 you mean, just one of those "who knows" situations I guess,

Though I had an absolute blast, I think @Furinkazen should set up another one of these, Perhaps the Renault Alpine and Group 5 cars at Le Mans?[/QUOTE]

Event 2 is a WIP :)

Ok. Just wanted to say that there is a chance I might be able to join you soon :)

I really wished I had the game when this event was happening, would've loved to have joined. I would've even figured out which car I wanted to use. Of course, there is Watkins Glen and there is that 6 Hour race in June.. Maybe...?

Back