FRL ~ MIGHTY MINIS 2 ~ Brands Hatch Finale this weekend!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 97 comments

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
MIGHTY MINIS 2

20180916192758.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
Time to kick start a series originally from GT5 which as you can see from OP has a schedule which is quite varied.

#54 here as ever, opening a lobby as well.

About 59s laps at Maggiore. Car feels good and quite lively, Colorado I am looking forward to as well.

I dont know if you have followed the Mini discussions lately ? I will be a bit on hold waiting how things will turn out.

Had a quick look, doesn't appear to be any issues that we don't know about. We'll be running regardless and if anyone wants to try this from there league, feel free.

Last edited:
I dont know if you have followed the Mini discussions lately ? I will be a bit on hold waiting how things will turn out.
Public lobbies and players with sub-par connections is irrelevant to a privately hosted lobby, well, not the sub-par connections...

Interested in joining, however am also in mini7 one so mebbe depend which one actually happens lol.
PSN General_E_Dead3
Car 72.
Have 2 of these cars, one tuned for each series....

@LancerEvo7 has suggested an alternate spec, I absolutely no issue with current ones but only way to test is to get a group of us on track together I suppose.

Say hello to the #23 Team Michelin Bluebird entrant, here's hoping for a crap season.

Attachments

• IMG_20180923_100329.jpg
    IMG_20180923_100329.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 15
The thread for other one cl0sed...think clean racer was trying to resurrect it but the new specs are bout same as theirs so should be easy to combine the 2?

Back