FRL - ToCA CLIO CUP SEASON 3 ~ Lancer Champion!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 106 comments

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
Main.jpg

For two seasons on Gran Turismo 6, the ToCA CLIO CUP provided some fantastic racing with the little Renault Clio Mk3. By far the most requested series of the last couple years the series returns with the 2016 Mk4 model. It's going to be close, combative racing, in these lightened, sport-tyre equipped french hatchbacks. WELCOME TO ToCA CLIO CUP SEASON 3!

~PREVIOUS CHAMPIONS~

Season 1 (GTS)
- Ninners (Overall), Team RPM (Teams)
Season 2 (GTS) - Ninners (Overall), SV with 77 Racing (Teams)

Please Sign-Up as follows:
PSN / DRIVER # / TEAM NAME.

Please note in order to access correct decals and to race you must have my PSN of Furi_54 added.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
Surprised this hasn't had more initial interest.

Clio Cup will get their own Media Night the Sunday after next at Brands Hatch Indy.

Schedule adjustment - 8th or 15th december be an off-week - does anyone have a particular preference as to which one? If it's the 8th it'll be after 4/7 events, if 15th after 5/7 events.

Schedule adjustment - 8th or 15th december be an off-week - does anyone have a particular preference as to which one? If it's the 8th it'll be after 4/7 events, if 15th after 5/7 events.

I think it should be the 8th December as then it would be like having a mid season break pretty well at the half way point of the season

So we'll have a small Clio test at Brands Indy on Sunday approx 9pm GMT - I believe this will avoid a clash with Miatas @LancerEvo7 ?

Change of rim design - can we all please use DEFAULT rims that come with the car.

Spa-Francorchamps replaces Sardinia C on the schedule, mid-season break 8th December.

unknown.png

So after further consideration, Sardinia > Spa.

Let's get some Clios on track tonight tho, for the Clio Cup Media Night from 20:00GMT!

It's not a real race car is why.
Unfortunately this. I tried opening a series with the Clio as a Clio Cup but nobody joined. I even put it on RH tires because race car. If it's not a Gr. car with high tire/fuel wear most people don't care. SMH

Those cars are also stripped out for racing with race suspension, some engine tuning and plenty chassis tweaks...
And to replicate that all we need to do is make it lighter, add power, and allow tuning so people can tighten the suspension. People just don't like road cars, let alone FWD cars

@DesertPenguin GTS and it's tiny tuning range on suspension kits for road cars does not in any way reflect a racing suspension kit... I spent five years myself watching those things trackside and that kind of handling is not able to be replicated on GTS.

Certainly though, people have got more boring on GTS and GT3-orientated...

Modest grid tonight expected. Looking forward to it. Clios don't need big grids to be entertaining.

Just to make it official:
DK / #32 / driftking18594 / DK Racing

An unexpected first win in years when I thought I was gonna be garbage.

Great racing through the field. Clios are back with a vengeance.

Results tomorrow hopefully, been away couple days, Race #1 stewarding had to be sorted.

FULCRUM1 / #34 / Gonzo racing

Hello, I am not sure I have done this correctly. I'll double check the information.

Last edited:
Back