FRL~ToCA11~GTP #1~ CHAMPIONS: Ninners (RPM-ECM), AMD87 (Alfa) Team SYM (Nissan)! FINAL TABLES UP!Open 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 6,918 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
~THE LONGEST RUNNING TOURING CAR SERIES ON GTPLANET!~

MAIN_zpsd3b47c51.jpg

~PREVIOUS WINNERS~
Season 1 -Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 2 -Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 3 -Sumo098 (Overall, Independents), Team MRT (Teams)
Season 4 -GTP_DaxCobra (Overall),GTP_PaulMac(Independents), VenoMMotorsports (Teams)
Season 5 -Spurgy777 (Overall),JoeOfTheFire (Independents), DeathByCarbon Racing (Teams),Volvov(Makes)
Season 6 -Spurgy777 (Overall),ChrisJohnson93 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams),Volvo (Makes)
Season 7 -Spurgy777 (Overall),Yeratel84 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams),Mazda (Makes)
Season 8 -Smuffyatcp (Overall),GTPanoz (Independents), Team RPM (Teams),Volkswagen (Makes)
Season 9 -Yeratel84 (Overall), Carbonox (Independents), SYM (Teams), Mazda (Makes)
Season 10 -JoeOfTheFire (Overall), ChrisJohnson93 Independents), SYM (Teams), Honda (Makes)

Dropped scores denoted by asterisk next to number.

View attachment 195112

View attachment 195113

upload_2014-7-29_14-21-29.png

View attachment 195115

Last edited:
LOBBYRULESSETTINGS_zps0bfd3974.jpg

~Races are held Saturdays nights, with room open from 7pm BST through to 9.30pm. In exceptional circumstances these times may change slightly.~

~To compete make sure you have "Furinkazen" on your friends list - lobby will be set to friends only!~

~Grip Reduction is set to Real~

~Damage is set to Light~

~Mics are forced off~

~All driving aids except the usage of ABS at 1 are forced off~

~In-game alteration of your cars settings through usage of the RA functions are not permitted.

~Draft is set to Real~

~Penalties are turned off.~

~Fuel Use and Tyre Wear is on at a Normal rate.~

QUALIRACERULES_zpsefef1b7f.jpg

~Timetable will be as follows (times in GMT): 7pm, Race Room Opens, Free Practise. 7.20pm Pre-Qualifying Session begins. 7:35pm Pre-Qualifying Session ends. 7:45pm Qualifying for 15 minutes. 8pm Race 1. 5 min break between races for Race 2. 5 min break between races for Race 3.~

~ToCA11 uses a pre-qualifying system in order to make sure the best drivers on the grid are present at each round.~

~The Top 12 in the championship points are locked in and guaranteed a place in the lobby for the 3 points scoring events, these drivers may not enter the lobby until after Pre-Qualifying unless given special permission by me to do so.~

~The rest of the entries have to be in the lobby for the Pre-Qualifying session from 7.25pm-7.45pm. The drivers with best 4 lap times will Qualify for the main races. Times will be recorded throughout the session, drivers may quit track and make set up changes to the car, doing so will not affect the registered lap time.~

~If anyone of the Top 12 is known not be present before race night, that opens up another Qualification slot. Also the 5th place qualifier is advised to be on hand if problems befall any of the main 16 - they may be permitted to start in case of a top 16 runner having to leave or not turning up.~

~All races will be run from a standing start with no pace lap.~

~Race 2 and 3 are Reverse Grid events.~

~Set-up changes between races are allowed.~

~This is touring cars so bumping, rubbing and small taps are par for the course. But excessive and deliberate moves across half the track to take someone out are disallowed. Remember still to be fair. ToCA10 Stewards will review incidents post race and take appropriate action.~

~Incidents will be punished by a License Points system. Much like an actual driving license, you will get points on your license for incidents. At 5 penalty points this will trigger an automatic 5 point penalty, at 10 points this will trigger an automatic and 10 point penalty and possible suspension based on a Stewards Review. Penalty Points will be made public so everyone knows where each other is at.

~Poor Off-track conduct in the lobby or in the forum may also result in License Points being received.

~ We will use the BTCC Points System, detailed in this image below:

PtsSystem_zpsdc93607e.jpg

~You are NOT allowed to swap cars during the course of the season UNLESS you are filling in for a Team. People who sign up as part of a registered two car team must stay on that team, unless they move to another team - in other words - they cannot change to Independent status. Prior to the Season Start please make sure you have decided your car / team, and passed the information on to me. However if it is for reason of changing team or moving from Independent to a Team for example, then this may be permitted~

~Rage-quitters who earn cheap poles subsequently will be penalised. If you wish to stop, pull over off the road at a safe place out the way. However if you DC you will NOT be penalised and forced to move over - it will count as a normal DNF. People who abuse this system may result in License Points being received.

~Mid race chat is not permitted - license points may be added to people who abuse this unless it is for a good reason.~​

Last edited:
THECARS_zps2fd4414b.jpg

~ONLY PARTS THAT ARE MARKED ON THE TUNING SHEET ARE TO BE INSTALLED - ANYONE FOUND WITH ILLEGAL PARTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED ON THE SPOT!~

~IF YOU ARE PART OF A TWO CAR TEAM YOU MUST USE THE PAINTED CARBON BONNET. INDEPENDENTS MUST USE THE BLACK CARBON BONNET IF IT IS AVAILABLE~

~EACH MAKE IS RESTRICTED TO A MAXIMUM OF 4/5 CARS ON THE GRID, DEPENDING ON THE SPLIT OF TEAM / INDEPENDENTS~

C2ALFA_zpsa9becb6d.jpg

C2FORD_zps29628bec.jpg

C3Honda_zpsd7d2e7a7.jpg

C4Hyundai_zps99fb6d8a.jpg

C5Lexus_zps1d002c76.jpg

C2MAZDA_zps9081a459.jpg

C4Nissan_zps1453332c.jpg

C4Renault_zpsd71ed201.jpg

C2TOYOTA_zps1daa3d05.jpg

THERACES_zps5f3e486b.jpg

~ToCA11 is 8 weeks. All 8 weeks are the main championship events, 3 races per night leading to 24 points scoring races.

~Events may change by one week or two owing to unforeseen circumstances on my behalf (Furinkazen)~

View attachment 150565

Last edited:
Well, I'm pleased to announce that I'll be in for ToCA-11... But who will be driving alongside me? :P
Find out after the break! :D

Should be easier to spec check now, since you can now see everyones power, weight, and pp.

Erm, @Furinkazen, that's very clearly Dunlop's old slogan, with the most recent being 125 Years of Tyres, so i'm afraid T11 has lost all credibility as a racing series.

:P

Also bagsy Mazda to infinity.

Considering actually entering this time and not blaming anything on my poor choice of car, I promise.

Oooh, Mazda's are going fast! Glad I booked mine up early....

That Mazda is gonna be brilliant. Its almost the same as my test car, just lighter and more powerful. Hope I get one.

Actually you had a Lexus booked. Changed now. Room open.
I very clearly changed that in the previous thread.

I'll make up any sodding excuse to get rid of it.

I very clearly changed that in the previous thread.

I'll make up any sodding excuse to get rid of it.

Well, 1. You can't drive it. 2. It was not in registration period. However i'll let it slide. But car registrations are NOT opening until friday night - anyone who was booked before is registered and down. Everyone else wait until friday night to annouce at earliest - prevents "first come first served".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back