FRL~ToCA11~GTP #1~ CHAMPIONS: Ninners (RPM-ECM), AMD87 (Alfa) Team SYM (Nissan)! FINAL TABLES UP!Open 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 6,918 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Get the best car
  • Automatically number 1 driver in the team as Furi's so slow.
  • Never get any penalties
  • Penalties randomly applied to other teams to ensure you win.
  • If all else fails, Furi will take out any championship contenders to make sure you win the title.

That's low :lol:

You going to return next season Andil?

• Get the best car
  • Automatically number 1 driver in the team as Furi's so slow.
  • Never get any penalties
  • Penalties randomly applied to other teams to ensure you win.
  • If all else fails, Furi will take out any championship contenders to make sure you win the title.
I'm framing this :lol:

• Get the best car(or whatever car Furi wants since he locks them out before the thread is even open)
  • Automatically number 1 driver in the team as Furi's so slow. (depends who's your other teammate)
  • Never get any penalties (worst case scenario is a warning)
  • Penalties randomly applied to other teams to ensure you win. (best feeling ever)
  • If all else fails, Furi will take out any championship contenders to make sure you win the title. (makes things easy in final race :cool:)
Brilliant

Also just noticed Joe didn't win a race this season, wow

Oh wait @Andil will suffer the same :)

P.S Andil we should really team up in T13, I mean that would be epic :P

Also this ToCA has much more pages than any other ToCA season. The highest was around but 160 but we're on 230 :eek:

Oh wait @Andil will suffer the same :)

P.S Andil we should really team up in T13, I mean that would be epic :P

Also this ToCA has much more pages than any other ToCA season. The highest was around but 160 but we're on 230 :eek:
Why not T12? I think Furi won't be happy though.

Furi was #1 driver then?
5697ffc93d6dff785cc0b82576ce5a3e.gif

Lancer probably held up the pack just so Furi could win.

Whatever happened, Lancer was kicked out for T10 before returning after 2 rounds, then retired the following the season :sly:

Lancer probably held up the pack just so Furi could win.
There was one race where I actually did do that. It was so obvious I have no idea how I never got a penalty for it... oh wait, yeah I do.

There was one race where I actually did do that. It was so obvious I have no idea how I never got a penalty for it... oh wait, yeah I do.

And then you tried getting the win stripped off me and stewards said no it was you :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back