FRL~ToCA12 - Ninners, Furinkazen, FAS, Volvo, Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,131 comments
Nice reactive blocking by the way... Not only did you slow yourself down, you slowed me down and allowed Snow to catch up and once he was with us you lost a podium chance.

Also feel sorry for Yera.

Nice bump drafting... wait...

Nice reactive blocking by the way... Not only did you slow yourself down, you slowed me down and allowed Snow to catch up and once he was with us you lost a podium chance.

Also feel sorry for Yera.

When you have to drive your heart out to try and stay on pace, mistakes and/or mishaps tend to occur...

Still, this was a very fun weekend for me... (this track is a blast to drive in a RWD)

Mole you n00b I couldn't get fastest lap. Missed out by half a tenth.

btw Mole good race :lol:
I knew we could work together to catch the guys in front (though probably not Yera), but that's boring, door to door racing was fun cheers 👍

I was trying to stay with yera but then I got caught up in the smuffy-hsv-chris scrap. Made some dumb moves but managed to clear them eventually but I got sideways into Brooklands and then got a thump up the back too and that's when I dropped behind you.

I knew we could work together to catch the guys in front (though probably not Yera), but that's boring, door to door racing was fun cheers 👍

Can say the same for my R2... I could've just easily pass Furi and go on and get the all alone, but yet I thought it would be more entertaining to spin and try and catch him all over again... :lol:

I was trying to stay with yera but then I got caught up in the smuffy-hsv-chris scrap. Made some dumb moves but managed to clear them eventually but I got sideways into Brooklands and then got a thump up the back too and that's when I dropped behind you.
I did try and place myself in a position to give others draft over you in order to gain a cushion before tyre wear kicked in...

Great win for Yera. Fully deserved it.

The Alfa wasn't as bad as it has been, but it just can't cope past halfway.

Deciding to not let any lapped cars go by you.
I did? I didn't move over immediately because I was at that point racing the clock. If someone crashed and I got to the line before the time was up, then I get the position and a point, I'm not going to park it, but I didn't impede anyone afaik. Apologies to anyone that I may have ended up doing so to.

I did? I didn't move over immediately because I was at that point racing the clock. If someone crashed and I got to the line before the time was up, then I get the position and a point, I'm not going to park it, but I didn't impede anyone afaik. Apologies to anyone that I may have ended up doing so to.

You seriously think someone would drop a whole lap :lol:

Latest Posts

Back