FRL~ToCA12 - Ninners, Furinkazen, FAS, Volvo, Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,131 comments
Coming close to securing the title now. If things go to plan I should wrap it up in race 1.
If that's the case, we may be dubbing you the ToCA-ge* by this time next week. ;)

* = Naruto reference

The 43 Armada cars are magnetically attracted to the back of my Alfa.

hsv
The 43 Armada cars are magnetically attracted to the back of my Alfa.
I don't know about you but I was getting a little lag from you. You leave the door open and then you car would slide across the track and cut my nose off as though I'd dive bombed you :(

I don't know about you but I was getting a little lag from you. You leave the door open and then you car would slide across the track and cut my nose off as though I'd dive bombed you :(
That's pretty much what all the other cars were doing for me. :lol:

I don't think it affected me too much at any point, but the last lap of R1 was absolutely terrifying with 5 RWD's behind me. Once one opened the gap with a nudge, they all spilled through.

I'm just disappointed, because despite me trying my hardest and driving my best, I could get nothing. Little in house mis communications did not help either.

All I was miffed about was the R2 start, but I have no idea who caused it. It looked to be about 7/8 cars going for the same corner.

hsv
All I was miffed about was the R2 start, but I have no idea who caused it. It looked to be about 7/8 cars going for the same corner.
I just saw red cars wanting to use the Grand Prix Layout in my mirror..

Curious to see the Jack Sears standings. With more JS entrants at Silverstone things are going to be even tighter between Furi, Chris and Skeng.

PVFC-Lad-2013
Wavey2014
Volvo.
Red Phoenix Racing.

Can't remember if I tried sign up before but here I am, trying again. :D

Someone took the 4th Volvo already. Think it's only the Mazda, Lexus and Alfa left.

Actually it was this guy with his first sign up attempt :lol:

Beginning work on standings, that includes Clios Paul ;)

Gap between me and Chris in Jack Sears including drops is 4 points in my favour :scared:

Last edited:
Back