FRL ~ ToCA14 - Spurgy, Yera, ECM, Audi Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 872 comments
I'm afraid I will be missing this evenings ToCA meeting as I have done further damage to my shoulder and no amount of pain killers seem to be working.

@CrazyJohn, you really need to stop saying you won race #12... this isn't NASCAR you know?
I am not moaning or complaining. I said that, although I didn't agree about the decision, I respected it.

Off topic 1: Also, this isn't NASCAR either:

From race 1 at Interlagos, where we had to restart.

Off topic 2: I'm ready for today, good luck.

I am not moaning or complaining. I said that, although I didn't agree about the decision, I respected it.

Off topic 1: Also, this isn't NASCAR either:

From race 1 at Interlagos, where we had to restart.

Off topic 2: I'm ready for today, good luck.

You did completely divebomb Yera off the road at one point...

Well that disconnection has put pay to any hope of indy title no.3.

Struggling massively with this track, 2.7 off the pace in qualifying with a bucket load of understeer.

What does NASCAR have to do with track limits?

Seems your internet isn't particularly good tonight.

Well that disconnection has put pay to any hope of indy title no.3.

Struggling massively with this track, 2.7 off the pace in qualifying with a bucket load of understeer.

You were lagging really badly I heard off Damon.

I'm not being a preson who gives up but the start bug is driving me crazy. Happened at Interlagos, if it happens on race 2 then it'll be over for me.

Also @chrisjohnson93 was all over the place.

Alright, I'm temporarily retiring from the series due to the start bug. Will be back if it's ever fixed. Good luck guys.

5th 6th 4th, actually felt like I could have got more. Roll on Brands. Podium the goal.

Just to confirm I wasn't coming last night.
Haha .

Did message you last week @Furinkazen to say I couldn't make blue moon . I was at uttoxeter races losing my wages on donkeys!

Looking forward to closing the season at Brands though.

Latest Posts

Back