FRL ~ ToCA14 - Spurgy, Yera, ECM, Audi Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 872 comments
Circumventing the 2 car rule, nice.
Oh boy I can tell you're new to FRL...

unknown.png

@LewisR3 @HighStakes @RedPartyhat @julinho54 @AudiMan2011 @Alextaq @Espial @Roflwaffle @Matty @CrazyJohn @DrifterJoe @RACECAR @Panoz @LancerEvo7 @Foxed @Niop @Ninners @GTPorsche @RealJaySee @Spurgy 777 @Yeratel84 @MadDog18 @chrisjohnson93 @Andil @damonc84

Firstly - make sure you've all sent me friend requests. Will have a test lobby up soon-ish.

OP Updated - Changes made to...

2) PENALTY SETTINGS
#2.08 - Flags now off - to prevent GT giving time penalties due to bug where it penalises overtakes under yellow past spinning cars (GT only see's 1 car as being a cause of a yellow)

5) LIVERY / TEAM / POINTS
#5.05 - confirmation of small logo variations being permitted to cars provided main scheme and sponsor(s) are identical.

#5.062 - Non-Qualifiers points updated. This system is to disadvantage less those who do not Qualify.

#5.063 - Independent / Rookie points updated. This system is designed to encourage those who DNQ - they shall still get a number of points. Remember a single drop applies, separate to Overall.

6) TIMETABLING
Q2 adjusted - drivers must park off track safely and stay on track once Q lap is done. If they back out, they lose their time.

7) SCHEDULE & DETAILING
Race distances added.

Welcome Maggiore, using a previously unoccupied slot in the calendar.

Also will be updated on thread tomorrow - some BoP adjustments
AUDI - Change from 89%/87% Power/Weight to 88%/88%
VW - Change fro 83%/97% Power/Weight to 83%/95%

BoP as ever, will be adjusted to get a balance until Media Day.

And finally, updated entry listing. A white "R" denotes RESERVE entry, "L" denotes Lock-In for Round #1, yellow [R] denotes Rookie eligibility.

upload_2017-12-31_18-50-18.png

lol, sounds like the GORO series, 2 cars per team, nobody said a Team cant have a "satellite" team. Instant 4 car team. :D

To be fair, in V8 SUPERCARS, it just turned into manufacturer warfare instead teams :lol:

Also, @Carbonox , ToCA Dictionary has an entry on "Factory Support" if I remember!

LOBBY IS OPEN - MAGGIORE

Will confirm my status for the season once/if I re-up PS+. That's also why I registered as Independent, so in case I can't, I'm not impacting anyone else's season.

OK, thanks.

I just checked my calendar: I won't be able to be there on 27th Jan (Rounds 1-3) and 24th Feb (Rounds 10-12).

I hope I'll get to race a couple of times during the other events, even though I'm reserve right now. :)

Introducing the ToCA Stewards who are joining me this season.

@Yeratel84 - long-time Steward and multiple race winner, and ToCA9 Overall and ToCA7 Independents Champion.

@Andil - multiple ToCA race winner with experience in real events having competed in the Dubai 24H.

@snowgt - Competed from ToCA S6 to ToCA12 amassing 16 race wins.

Back