FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
If you cannot see the lobby, turn your PS4 all the way OFF. Then power on and you'll see it. I could not see the room just restarting

Was probably fifth fastest on pure pace so to only lose 6 points to cnd and 4 points to joe is alright. Race 2 could have gone a lot better but I was the only contender to not have a real bad race so far, so I guess that evens it out a bit.

Last edited:
Welp, race 1 was ok apart from crashing into a crashed @Yeratel84 in the bus stop.

Race 2 I got punted in turn 1 and ended up last. On lap 6 crashed into a crashed ERAUfan in the busstop...

Race 3 was my best so far in ToCA, was running 4th right until my wheel decided to stop working on me on lap 12. Had to restart it twice to regain my controls and ended up 13th...

It seems I just cannot get a decent result in this series... :boggled::odd:

Few things:

Race #1 - @AudiMan2011 proved it is possible to go side by side in the chicane 👍

Race #2 - At a track where your car isn't quickest having default DF doesn't help :lol:

Race #3 - @LancerEvo7 @GTPorsche @cnd01 BRILLIANT battle. Some people need to learn that you don't need to use the bumpers to have a close clean battle.

Also shout-out to our FAS crew of @LewisR3 @TNR_KING_FILO . Track didn't suit car and we knew it but we didn't whinge about the spec and just got on with it and pure hard work paid off with some unexpected but very welcome results. Some people could learn from this.

Race 1 was quite good. Got hit by Lancer when we were trying to go side by side through the bus stop, dropped to P8 but worked my way through to P4. It could have been a podium but oh well.

Race 2 was hot garbage. I hit a crashed rcb in turn 1, got damage on the front. I was involved in a ping pong moment on lap 2, got damaged everywhere except the engine. Binned it at the bus stop on lap 6 and then a weird glitch happened (can't explain so look at it by yourselves), and after that I had an amazing battle with rcb.

Race 3 was exhausting, I had to overtake rcb after yet another good (but short) battle. I got anxious at the end but I'm happy with the W.

Was probably fifth fastest on pure pace
Fourth actually, I had no practice.

Fourth actually, I had no practice.
Nah, you were very fast once you had some more laps in the race. I lost about 6 seconds across race distance once I got clear air in the last race and your best laps were at least 0.6 faster than mine in all of the races I think. I also got a tow in quali so that made me look a lot closer than I actually was on pace :lol:

Last edited:
Well that was good fun. Wasn't expecting to race tonight and hardly had any practice .

Race 2 being the best one of the lot .P5

Race 3 ended with a last lap over take on @Yeratel84 to secure top ten finish.

Some good battles tonight .

Had some great racing in there. Saw the lag crash in the bus stop right behind me R2.

Had some excellent battles with Porsche R2 and R3.

Furi did it for Dale in R3 lololol

Was probably fifth fastest on pure pace so to only lose 6 points to cnd and 4 points to joe is alright. Race 2 could have gone a lot better but I was the only contender to not have a real bad race so far, so I guess that evens it out a bit.
Could've been more, but i crashed out of 2nd in race 1.

Yeah, race 1 was incredibly lucky for me. I didn't have the pace to hang onto the top 3 but incidents gave me 2 positions and 6 more points, so I'll take that.
It'd be nice if i can actually have an incident free week. I've had 2 recovery drives from incidents, and this crash from 2nd.

Yeah, race 1 was incredibly lucky for me. I didn't have the pace to hang onto the top 3 but incidents gave me 2 positions and 6 more points, so I'll take that.
Would have been a lot more if I wasn't caught up in bus stop incidents in 3 of the first 4 laps in R3

Few things:

Race #1 - @AudiMan2011 proved it is possible to go side by side in the chicane 👍

Race #2 - At a track where your car isn't quickest having default DF doesn't help :lol:

Race #3 - @LancerEvo7 @GTPorsche @cnd01 BRILLIANT battle. Some people need to learn that you don't need to use the bumpers to have a close clean battle.

Also shout-out to our FAS crew of @LewisR3 @TNR_KING_FILO . Track didn't suit car and we knew it but we didn't whinge about the spec and just got on with it and pure hard work paid off with some unexpected but very welcome results. Some people could learn from this.

First part of the Bus Stop is easy to go side by side. Part 2? Hell no.

Sorry I couldn’t make tonight, too busy winning IRL ;)
3AD8B603-55D9-40EC-95E0-0F793CD1E67F.jpeg

Hope races went a little smoother than last week!

Yea I’m going to have to withdraw from the series after slamming a guy into the wall and nearly punting another into oblivion. Just can’t ruin anymore races.

Well, Stewarding done, will wait until tomorrow morning to post up tables officially (deadline for Stewards reports is midnight US time so around 5 or 6am here).

Much happier this weekend than at Tsukuba.

Back