FRL - ToCA16: Ninners, LancerEvo7, ECM, Hyundai CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 204 comments

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
T16.jpg

ToCA is back. The grandfather of GTPlanet Touring Car Racing is ready to rock after over a year out. So far we've done battle in 341 points-scoring events, seen 8 Overall Champions, 11 different Independents Champions, and 45 race winners. It's time to get restarted, and not just look back fondly at old memories, but to write new ones. WELCOME TO ToCA SEASON 16!

~PREVIOUS CHAMPIONS~

Season 1 (GT5)
- Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 2 (GT5) - Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 3 (GT5) - Sumo098 (Overall, Independents), Team MRT (Teams)
Season 4 (GT5) - GTP_DaxCobra (Overall), GTP_PaulMac (Independents), VenoMMotorsports (Teams)
Season 5 (GT5) - Spurgy777 (Overall), JoeOfTheFire (Independents), DeathByCarbon Racing (Teams), Volvo (Makes)
Season 6 (GT5) - Spurgy777 (Overall), ChrisJohnson93 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams), Volvo (Makes)
Season 7 (GT5) - Spurgy777 (Overall), Yeratel84 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams), Mazda (Makes)
Season 8 (GT5) - Smuffyatcp (Overall), GTPanoz (Independents), Team RPM (Teams), Volkswagen (Makes)
Season 9 (GT5) - Yeratel84 (Overall), Carbonox (Independents), SYM (Teams), Mazda (Makes)
Season 10 (GT6) - JoeOfTheFire (Overall), ChrisJohnson93 (Independents), SYM (Teams), Honda (Makes)
Season 11 (GT6) - Ninners (Overall), AMD87 (Independents), SYM (Teams), Ford (Makes)
Season 12 (GT6) - Ninners (Overall), Furinkazen (Independents), FAS-Polestar (Teams), Volvo (Makes)
Season 13 (GT6) - Ninners (Overall, Independents), ECM (Teams), Audi (Makes)
Season 14 (GTS) - Spurgy777 (Overall), Yeratel84 (Independents), ECM (Teams), Audi (Makes)
Season 15 (GTS) - Ninners (Overall), GTPorsche (Independents), ECM (Teams), Audi (Makes)

Please Sign-Up as follows:
PSN / DRIVER # / PREFERRED CAR / TEAM NAME / Manufacturer Applicant or Independent.

Please note in order to access correct decals and to race you must have my PSN of Furi_54 added.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

*AVAILABLE CARS: BMW, TOYOTA, PEUGEOT, RENAULT
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
Great looking series.:cheers:. With family and being Stateside, that puts me morning to mid afternoon which there is no way I could make, but wish I could. Good luck with th series:gtpflag:

And now to take the wraps off of my four Furi AutoSports four works-run VW Scirocco's for ToCA16.

The ToCA cars will run this season in full Castrol colours, a livery originally based upon a TCR but adjusted for the VW and changed quite a bit for our car. The first two are our full time entries under the CASTROL MOTORSPORT BY FAS banner - My #54 entry with Oodle Car Finance backing. ToCA race winner and established FRL favourite @raceorama123432 returns as number two driver for the team in the #3 car with Demon Tweeks backing.

ToCA's first ever champion, @DK joins for a full Independents campaign and his GTS debut season in the #65 Guinness-backed CASTROL EDGE MOTORSPORT BY FAS entry, whilst @TNR_KING_FILO is scheduled to make potentially up to 3 appearances in a FURI AUTOSPORTS backed #65.

A special thanks as well to Dan aka Mushy for helping with livery design concepts - the cars will run his MushyGaming YT logo this season as a thank you.

20191004110400.jpg

20190927001632_-_Copy.jpg

20191004110351_-_Copy.jpg

20190927001643.jpg

20190927001708.jpg

Lets do this thing

PSN: Street-King-07
DRIVER #: 10
PREFERRED CAR: BMW
TEAM NAME: Enigma Racing
Independent

20190927001643.jpg

With Guinness on the car, did y'all try a black base with gold and a castrol edge gold logo? I think that would look good.

20190927001643.jpg

With Guinness on the car, did y'all try a black base with gold and a castrol edge gold logo? I think that would look good.

Yes - we tried both a black and white version early on, decided white this season, perhaps black next.

This was an early WIP of the black version on my car.

6E141F8A-28F0-43B0-9457-568203BC4380.png

Nine entries open.

PSN: RappyThePro /#33/ Vinif Racing Team (Toyota Gr.4)/ Independent
Note: In the first 2 rounds I will miss Race 3 because I have a championship at 20:20 GMT. After that I'm completely fine

PSN: AB_Saints_25/#333/Toyota 86
666 Racing Division / Independent
PSN: RappyThePro /#33/ Vinif Racing Team (Toyota Gr.4)/ Independent
Note: In the first 2 rounds I will miss Race 3 because I have a championship at 20:20 GMT. After that I'm completely fine

Saints,.need a two digit number mate.

So that's Toyota's full, Hyundai & VW full. Welcome fellas.

Last edited:
Should also clarify all cars are running on RH tyres.

Entries open still for BMW Renault Peugeot.

Sorry mate changing my team name because I've found some people are offended by the number 666 so team name is now SAINT'S DREAM RACING

Back