FRL - ToCA16: Ninners, LancerEvo7, ECM, Hyundai CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 204 comments
48850688112_ff8674d229_b.jpg

48850496851_7699b0cfa6_b.jpg

Done a update to my planned ToCA15 Hyundai for the upcoming series.

Encouraging signs and four spots available.

OP will need updating next few days.

Still can't find the boxes on your page only the numbers and toca's

Attachments

• 15707328521794663036089797998185.jpg
    15707328521794663036089797998185.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 15
@LewisR3 @Aron Baker @RappyThePro @FlichFloch @Addy21_NL (rest of the grid discord tagged)

OP Updates & General news:

~Please note in order to access correct decals and to race you must have my PSN of Furi_54 added.

~All cars use RACING HARD tyres only (was not specified originally)

~ANY Centre Lock rim style may be used.

~ToCA Media Day date adjusted to Sunday 28th October - working that Saturday 27th. All races on Saturdays unaffected. OP wuill be updated.

~Car availability update - 1 entry remains. VW & Hyundai with Manufacturer teams and also full slots. Toyota and BMW with full slots but no manufacturer team. Peugeot and Renault remain available, again no manufacturer team for these.

~Note on BoP - BoP may be modified during pre-season but as of 12pm GMT on the first raceday, is locked for the first three race nights. Further BoP reviews take place after Week 3 & Week 6. Stewards may also implement ONE emergency BoP change on any car at any point during the season.

~Note on absentees - completely fine with people missing odd rounds as long as i'm informed. Three no-shows in a row with no communication however will lead to your automatic removal from the roster.

~@Ninners can you please inform me if you are using #52 this season or using #1 (which as defending champion you may elect to use)

~This sunday is the launch of the ToCA Clio Cup Season 3 (thanks to @LancerEvo7 for assisting with a very fun SM-shod car!) that will support the ToCA16 championship from the second round at Brands Hatch Indy, running same timeslot on Sundays day after ToCA16. Unlike ToCA there are no pre-qualifying systems and 16 entries + 2 reserves. Please PM me to confirm participation and lock yourself on the grid for that before the thread goes live.

~And finally, updated entry list. Please verify and check this is al correct.

Thanks, Furi

unknown.png

@LewisR3 @Aron Baker @RappyThePro @FlichFloch @Addy21_NL (rest of the grid discord tagged)

OP Updates & General news:

~Please note in order to access correct decals and to race you must have my PSN of Furi_54 added.

~All cars use RACING HARD tyres only (was not specified originally)

~ANY Centre Lock rim style may be used.

~ToCA Media Day date adjusted to Sunday 28th October - working that Saturday 27th. All races on Saturdays unaffected. OP wuill be updated.

~Car availability update - 1 entry remains. VW & Hyundai with Manufacturer teams and also full slots. Toyota and BMW with full slots but no manufacturer team. Peugeot and Renault remain available, again no manufacturer team for these.

~Note on BoP - BoP may be modified during pre-season but as of 12pm GMT on the first raceday, is locked for the first three race nights. Further BoP reviews take place after Week 3 & Week 6. Stewards may also implement ONE emergency BoP change on any car at any point during the season.

~Note on absentees - completely fine with people missing odd rounds as long as i'm informed. Three no-shows in a row with no communication however will lead to your automatic removal from the roster.

~@Ninners can you please inform me if you are using #52 this season or using #1 (which as defending champion you may elect to use)

~This sunday is the launch of the ToCA Clio Cup Season 3 (thanks to @LancerEvo7 for assisting with a very fun SM-shod car!) that will support the ToCA16 championship from the second round at Brands Hatch Indy, running same timeslot on Sundays day after ToCA16. Unlike ToCA there are no pre-qualifying systems and 16 entries + 2 reserves. Please PM me to confirm participation and lock yourself on the grid for that before the thread goes live.

~And finally, updated entry list. Please verify and check this is al correct.

Thanks, Furi

unknown.png
Amazing! I see we're 21, so we don't fit in a single lobby. For the first two races, if it's necessary, I'll give the spot to someone else, because I have another championship at 8:20 and I'll miss surely race 3.

Amazing! I see we're 21, so we don't fit in a single lobby. For the first two races, if it's necessary, I'll give the spot to someone else, because I have another championship at 8:20 and I'll miss surely race 3.

That's why we have the knock-out Qualifying system....

One for the stats - first race this system was introduced (Season 7 Cape Ring opener) saw highest ever grid - 15 attempted for 4 spots, albeit as a Q race then if I recal...

A couple of things Alex. Firstly I'm driving a Peugeot not a Citroen :sly: and you told me I had to have a certain type of rim...........now its any centre lock will do.......:confused:

A couple of things Alex. Firstly I'm driving a Peugeot not a Citroen :sly: and you told me I had to have a certain type of rim...........now its any centre lock will do.......:confused:

Proof-read your facebook messages then pal, and yes spoke to stewards and decided to open wheel options up.

One for the stats - first race this system was introduced (Season 7 Cape Ring opener) saw highest ever grid - 15 attempted for 4 spots, albeit as a Q race then if I recal...

It was a Qualifying race, yes. Was my first full season as well...

Back