From 17th upto battling for 1st to be disqualified on last corner

While only 40-50% of the contacts were your fault, most of them came from a lack of spatial awareness. If you can improve on that you're golden :)

Interesting tire strategy as well

You're not exactly tip toeing through traffic, yet getting DQ over that was harsh. Did you have a red rating and more contacts in previous races? That last bump you could definitely have avoided. You had 2 sec more penalty than him, there was no reason to be aggressive at that point.

Tip: Get out of SR.B. I thought racing in Europe was supposed to be cleaner, what a penalty train!

I can’t get myself to watch more than the first lap. Too many red flashing cars for starters and what do I see in the bottom corner? Max counter steer assist? :crazy:

Thanks for watching guys I'll take all feedback on board. I'd say 40-50% is a bit harsh but il take it on the chin :lol:

Id love to get out of SR B but its not that easy, feels like forever since I was SR S, and as for countersteering assist I just cant get good corner exits on a ds4 with it off, if anyone wants to fix my t300rs I'd happily turn it off again. :cheers:

Here is the previous race for reference, went for a gap that wasn't quite there on turn 1 and then disqualified at the end again.

I cannot justify what the game did here because it wasn't your fault that any of the incidents judged to be an SR down happened. This is a complete joke. Why are some players getting booted after 3 SR downs in a 20 minute race whilst others are shown proper leniency even during their worst races? The outcome of the last race shouldn't put you at an unfair disadvantage relative to the grid in the next one, yet here we are.

I cannot justify what the game did here because it wasn't your fault that any of the incidents judged to be an SR down happened. This is a complete joke. Why are some players getting booted after 3 SR downs in a 20 minute race whilst others are shown proper leniency even during their worst races? The outcome of the last race shouldn't put you at an unfair disadvantage relative to the grid in the next one, yet here we are.
The dirtiest drivers in this game like Derek can participate in FIA races without problem but your average Joe gets disqualified. I like it

I think the wall contacts contributed as much as the car contacts. You have to work on that. There was contact on every 2 or 3 corners either with a wall, a car or both.

Derek? I got matched with him once but never really got to battle him. May I know more stuff? PM is good

Every race I watch where he is on the grid most of his overtakes are...questionable to put it kindly. Those kind of moves where the users in this forum would bash you for even going for it. :D

Last edited:
Back