Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
I'm selling three very good Dreamcast games, Shenmue, Airforce Delta, and Sega Rally 2. The discs and cases are in absolutely pristine condition (I pride myself in taking great care of all my possessions) and the complete user manual is, of course, included. You'll find photos of all the games in the attachments below.

I will run this thread as an auction, which will end on Saturday, July 8, 2006, at 11:59 PM EST. Whoever has offered the highest price in a reply to this thread by that time will win the auction and will be expected to take delivery of the items. Payment must be sent in 48 hours after the auction is over, and the items will be shipped out as soon as possible once payment has been received. The buyer will pay for shipping via UPS from London, KY (40744). I am Paypal Verified and have completed many transactions online before, so you can rest assured I will not risk my reputation here or online when doing business with you. If you've got any questions, feel free to post a question in this thread. Good luck and happy bidding! :)

Bidding Starts at $5.00

Attachments

• IMG_3487 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3487 (Small).JPG
    40 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3488 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3488 (Small).JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3489 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3489 (Small).JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3490 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3490 (Small).JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 28
I'd like to place the entry $5 bid please.

Quick question: I take it that bidders can place as many bid as he/she would like/take, but does determining the winner works just like eBay? I like the "last minute sniping" a lot on eBay(:P), but is that legal?

Thanks for your time!

Great! Yes, you can place as many bids as you like, and yes, sniping is allowed! The winner will be determined simply by who has placed the highest bid before 12:00 AM. So, if 3 people try to snipe the auction at 11:58 PM, whichever one is for the most money and the most "recent" (furthest down) the page, wins. If the person waits too late and their message gets recorded at 11:59 PM, they won't get it.

Just a reminder, this auction ends tonight!

Congratulations to a6m5 for winning the auction! :) a6m5, please check your email inbox so we can take care of the rest of the transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back