[FS]GT4 Bible -ENDED-

Speedy Samurai

Speedium
Premium
Australia
Sydney
Gai-Gun
Hey Folks,
As some of you may know, I have a little side business of my own here in Japan buying and selling books. I happened upon a book the other day and thought this particular book would be of great interest to the GTP members.

I have a copy of the:

Gran Turismo 4 Bible
This book is great! It is just over 300 colour pages printed on high quality paper.
Chapters include:
1)Nurburgring - The history of the nurburgring is discussed and a map of the historic track is displayed over 2 pages. The route is broken down into sections to help lower your laps times. There is also a table with fastest laps and top speeds done by certain cars.

2)Course Guide - All the courses are mapped and tricky sections highlighted.

3)B-spec and Photomode - This is rather self explanatory. There is a travel section where the road courses also have real location photos for comparison with the game.

4)Driving Theory - This chapter is broken up into Driving Technic, Cornering, Acceleration Work, Braking, Drift, Data Logger section. Then has sections on Engine (form of engine, super charger, turbo, efficiency, hybrid), Drivetrain (semi automatic, 4wd), Suspension, ESP, Body. Next is the Tuning section (Turbo charger, nitrous, drivetrain, lsd, suspension, tire, brake, body, aerodynamics, light weight, process.)
Dozens of pictures and graphs and diagrams fill this section

5)Data Analysis
Data-1 lists stats (year,0-100m, 0-400m, 0-1000m, and top speed) for 709 cars!
Data-2 lists much the same info, but ranks only the top 30, which is convenient if you don't want to dig through the 709 cars listed in Data-1. Also includes a Nurburgring lap time for 60 cars.
Data-3 is a tire test taking 14 cars and runs them around Tsukuba, Nurburgring, Laguna Seca.
Data-4 is a fuel efficiency grid.

6)GT World - This section lists design sketches for the Nike One car and an interview with the designer also discusses the Nike edition of GT4. Then the GT ALL Music section with a list of Artist, Country, Title, Genre, and notes on each song, as well as some pictures of some of the artists.

7)Car Catalog - A GT4 Car History followed by a description, specifications for 485 cars! Then a 'Dream Car Section' with all the cars made just for GT4.

Last pages include all the credits.

Sadly, the included DVD that originally comes in this book was not in there. Dust jacket and all pages are in great/excellent shape. It is in Japanese language but there is also english, as well as some german.

I hope to make this a silent auction so no one feels intimidated. Submit your bid of the amount you wish to pay by PM. After 10 days I will contact the highest bidder and ship him the book. Payment is going to be through paypal and for shipping it will be 1500yen (this is the cheapest I can send it out, and rather than adjust the shipping price for different countries I figured I would make it one low set price to make things easier. I will convert the yen to whatever currency the winner will be paying with and add it.)

Good luck!

Back