• 21 comments

MistaX

Deus Rex
Premium
United States
North Jersey
MistaX1
It's free, but there's a catch, or two.

It's been sitting around for about a year and a half, I don't know if it works. The case has been opened. I did some work on it but I don't remember what. I doubt I have all the cables for it, but I may. I doubt I have any working games for it, but I may. (I had about 25 or 30 They're laying in a CD pile right now. I'm not going through it.) I doubt I have any working controllers, but I may. (I had at least 4)

Comes with whatever I find. I know I have a Madcatz wheel for it. And I know where that is.

Local pickup only! Just come get it out of my house.

The reason I'm going to do local pickup only is due to that I may find games or accessories after I've already sold it, and I'm not shipping 85 different boxes due to me finding things three weeks later. You can just come back and pick up whatever I forgot.

He really just wants to lure people to his house so he can run them over with his Mustang, beware!

ANYONE WOULD TAKE IT IF IT WERE A 360!

Felipe would FLY OVER HERE if it were a 360!

That's why it's free. It's NOT a 360!

My PS2 is from USA too, it was never released over here. And I think it's cheaper to import an X360 than to fly over there, but yes, it would be a more tempting offer.

Hey, MistaX, it would be nice if you could ship it to me. I don't care about games, I can buy my own, so you can sell them seperately. I don't really need the wheel either. However if you have any PGR, NFS, or Forza games that you will give away for free and not have to look for, then I would want those, and a controller would be *nice*. I don't need a wheel so you can sell it.

Yes Mistansx, considering you work for........ UPS!

:lol: They don't give employee discounts for shipping stuff through them, oddly enough.

I do have PGR, PGR2, Forza Motorsport, NFS:U2, Fifa 2005, Midnight Club 3, and a ton more games.

I really should go through the pile.

DWA
No... More of just a ****ty deal. I doubt anyone will go for something with that many unknowns.

Oh, I forgot what a ripoff FREE is.

Free is just about as good as garbage when it's stuff that hasn't been taken care of, that is why it's FREE...

I could've just screwed the lid back on it and sold it for whatever it's worth without the games and other stuff. No one would know the difference.

I don't want to put the effort into it.

Who really gives a **** anyway, it's free.

Can I have your games? I'll pay for shipping.

Well...the ones that work on 360 and are good.

Back