[FS] - Napa 1GB Memory Stick (Price Down To £10)

• Thread starter GM
  • 8 comments

GM

George0393 + GTP_GM
This auction is for a black Napa 1GB Memory Stick

I used it as an MP3 player until the sound went strange, but works perfectly as a Memory Stick and is great for things such as transferring pictures from GT4 to PC (I used it for that)

The stick is black with silver sides and black buttons, it has a blue backlight.
It can opperate with no battery when plugged into a USB Drive.
It takes AAA (Triple A) battaries.

The only downside is there is no battery cover or USB cover, I've taken a bit of money of for that.

I bought this brilliant MP3 player for £70, but I'm selling it for £10 (excluding S+H)
I shall ship worldwide.

This will run as an auction, it starts today at 17:30 Uk Time and shall end on Wednesday 12th July at 20:00 Uk Time.

Contact.

PM me VIA GTPlanet
E Mail me at TreCool-@hotmail.com

Thank you for looking, happy bidding :)

Ok, I've thought about this a bit more, and decided to sell for £15 not 20.

Sorry mate but i still think you're asking too much, considering you can get a 1GB flash drive from play.com for a pretty decent price of £18.

Yeah, and since it's kinda broken, i wouldn't pay more than a tenner. Flash drives, sadly, are rarely worth selling because of how dirt cheap they are nowadays.

Well, after these comments, I'm thinking of taking it off, not that i'm annoyed or anything, but Jon, you have prooved a point.

Don't be discouraged - run an auction with a reserve of around £8 and see what you get :) If it doesn't go above that, you don't lose anything.

Is this a memory stick or a flash drive? Pics would be nice, too.

...not that I'm interested or anything; I'm just a little confused.

Back