• 2 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
I'm selling two PSP games: Star Wars: Battlefront II and Ridge Racer. The discs and cases are in absolutely pristine condition (I pride myself in taking great care of all my possessions) and the complete user manual is, of course, included. You'll find photos of all the games in the attachments below.

I will run this thread as an auction, which will end on Saturday, July 8, 2006, at 11:59 PM EST. Whoever has offered the highest price in a reply to this thread by that time will win the auction and will be expected to take delivery of the items. Payment must be sent in 48 hours after the auction is over, and the items will be shipped out as soon as possible once payment has been received. The buyer will pay for shipping via UPS from London, KY (40744). I am Paypal Verified and have completed many transactions online before, so you can rest assured I will not risk my reputation here or online when doing business with you. If you've got any questions, feel free to post a question in this thread. Good luck and happy bidding! :)

Bidding Starts at $30.00

Attachments

• IMG_3492 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3492 (Small).JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3493 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3493 (Small).JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3494 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3494 (Small).JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 17
I'm lowering the starting bid price to $25.00 now - the auction still ends tonight!

This auction is now over, but if anyone would like to purchase both games for $30.00, please let me know before they go to eBay.

Latest Posts

Back