FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

I apologize, as I had to go and finish fixing up my car, then when I came back I was told I had missed you by a few minutes. I messaged you and opened a lobby hoping that you were still on the game, but I feel asleep.

And I will ask the @Winters Noble to stay out of this. I'm seriously annoyed by your strange involvement in this and constant nagging. So please, stop it. It's just a run between me and kabi, I have not honestly felt this annoyed ever since exodus was active in the community./rant

So yes @Kabi Tsuiseki , I would like to get this over with tonight preferably.
I'm not available, like I said, the weekend has been suddenly booked. I didn't expect it, so go on ahead and challenge your next target, please.

I'll be on most of the day as well, with my occasional smoke and meal break. Will host on various courses.

UPDATE: That last lobby is now closed. I'm taking a break for about an hour and well open another lobby then.

Last edited:
Well, turnout was pretty weak this weekend. No biggie.

I'll be on throughout the week, got some rematches I wanna run.
-----

I'll be traveling again, moving, in a few weeks, so I'll be offline some time again, few days maybe, to get settled into new place and get internet set up, etc.

Now that my car's transmission has been rebuilt, I'll have a bit of expendable income the next few months that I want to dedicate into investing into some high quality streaming/broadcasting gear.

I tried this once before and cheaped out on equipment so it didn't work out well. But I've made it a goal to have a LotS YouTube channel up and running by year's end... With GT:Sport coming out later this year, I got a feeling it's gonna be an interesting year for the Touge community.

4/28/17
Rival 1:SolidSnake
Rival 2:CG3284
Class: B
Course: Shomaru (by solidsnake)
Style: CMHV3
Winner:CG3284
Rating: 5/5

Rival 1:SolidSnake
Rival 2:CG3284
Class: C
Course: Shomaru (by solidsnake)
Style: GG
Winner:CG3284

Hi y'all.
So I also have some battle results from long ago:

Date: January 22, 2017
Rival 1: WaySheGoesDude
Rival 2: DEVILDRAGON505
Track: Tsukuba Fruits Line
Batte Style: CMSD2
Winner: DEVILDRAGON505
Battle Rating: 5/5

Date: March 31, 2017
Rival 1: Nesmo901
Track: Akagi

I haven't had to time to post online because I got sidetracked with moving to college and personal issues;
I apologize for my lack of promptness haha.

Hi y'all.
So I also have some battle results from long ago:

Date: January 22, 2017
Rival 1: WaySheGoesDude
Track: Tsukuba Fruits Line

Date: March 31, 2017
Rival 1: Nesmo901
Track: Akagi

I haven't had to time to post online because I got sidetracked with moving to college and personal issues;
I apologize for my lack of promptness haha.

No biggie. When I update logs I'll just put these in the correct date slot.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAJWAAAAJGU0N2NmYzhlLTFmNmMtNDc5My1hZjdiLWNlZDNlOWFhNjVmMA.jpg

5/3/17
Rival 1: nesmo 901
Rival 2: CG3284
Track: ohkawa
Class :C
Style :CMSD2
Winner: CG3284
Notes: good run, work on the point that you turn in at corner entry to prevent your understeer

Solid I challenge you to a run on my home course this time, the last race was just too good to let it slip through my fingers. @SolidSnake7735

what do you mean exactly about the last race? I had forgotten t post the results, which are as follows:

5/4/17
Rival 1: SolidSnake7735
Rival 2: Kabi-Tsuiseki
Track: Snake Canyon
Class :B
Winner: SolidSnake7735

what do you mean exactly about the last race? I had forgotten t post the results, which are as follows:

5/4/17
Rival 1: SolidSnake7735
Rival 2: Kabi-Tsuiseki
Track: Snake Canyon
Class :B
Winner: SolidSnake7735
I mean the battle was bad ass and I want to race again

5/8/17
Rival 1: CG3284
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735