FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

Hello, anyone here?
No because rFactor :3
wpid-hq9q4467tt1.jpeg

Lots anniversary!! We officially been around for 6 years!! The tournament is still going to happen at 5pm

500hp
1350kg
FR
SH Tyres

Room ID: 1472-4711-0167-3384-2613

It was a good turn out. That M5 was one fast pig!

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

I know it's been a bit quiet here lately. It's expected, as a new Gran Turismo is on the horizon (no pun intended) and there's a lot of insecurity regarding the future of LotS.

A good number of rivals are still active daily, and more weekly, so there's definitely people to drive and have some fun with online regularly. As for events, were hosting lobbies for lap races and switching things up a bit for the sake of variety and fun.

As for the future of LotS, we will definitely be active more than ever on the new platform for those looking to make the jump to PS4.

No specifics are available at the moment, as we at the council are taking a more paced approach to what we'll be doing on GT SPORT. To say the least, we're waiting for the game to arrive to see what is actually available to us so we can cater the touge experience to take full advantage of the features to come.

Some new video content has revealed a good number of new tracks that will serve greatly as touge venues. And, if some classics return, there will be even more fun to be had ... there has been no word on Course Maker for GTS.

SEE YOU ON THE TOUGE!

My PSN is BroncoFLHX, you may have seen me in multiple touge lobbies. I've been around the touge community for a while now, and I think I've come up with an idea for a unique race.

THE TOUGE GT CHALLENGE
Imagine a full grid of full-on race machines on the narrow touge, not doing the traditional 2vs2 battles, but racing for position! The races will either be a traditional race on the circuit touges, or a knockout-format on the single mountain passes. With eight-to-ten cars fighting at the same time, it sure to be intense (also would make a great replay to watch again)! Imagine the photos you would get from this!

All tunable settings can be manipulated other than any power settings.
Tires are of unlimited use, RS allowed.

Here are the cars!
Untitled 3.png

I've hosted a league before with these cars, and the BoP is safe and tested. However, much like real life, some cars have inherent benefits over others. These cars have low power, but are VERY easy to drive,and you have to really nail it to break loose.

THE RACES

Snake Canyon
upload_2017-8-2_22-57-48.png

This event has a points system:
Basically multiply your position by two.

いろは坂 -Special Version-

upload_2017-8-2_23-19-20.png

-Grid Layout based on current point standings after first event.
-Positions for ties in points will be randomized.
I need a minimum of ten participants for this to work correctly. Planning on hosting this weekend, either in morning eastern time or evening eastern time.

Tags to get ball rolling?

Hey Lots crew, I'm back around and I would like to get some runs in with some people
that could be potentially recorded for a cool video sometime soon.

@SolidSnake7735 @Nesmo901 @787bcgr would you be interested?

also what time do people usually get on? I see the lobbies but rarely the Lots peeps.
Hey Tide what's up, yeah I'll be happy to help how I can, unfortunately I haven't been practicing as much as I should. But I'll try to be on more

Hey Lots crew, I'm back around and I would like to get some runs in with some people
that could be potentially recorded for a cool video sometime soon.

@SolidSnake7735 @Nesmo901 @787bcgr would you be interested?

also what time do people usually get on? I see the lobbies but rarely the Lots peeps.

I haven't been online in a few days, but will try to be on during the week. Been busy with work and whatnot.

The following players will be suspended from league events until further notice:
Keiske_takehashi
Takahashi_Ken
Reason: verbal bullying / disrespect to members of LotS.

I've always wanted to make a video, if I'm welcome, I'm in.

Hey of course Kabi!

let me know if you'd be down for this. What I would like is to get some training with you guys along with record some great footage. So we find a time we can both be on and do a bunch of runs on any course, then we match up a few cars we like and run some serious battles. The objective is to capture some heated moments and exchanges and just showcase different drivers at their best.

I also have an idea about going into race mode and having some people drive to the end and then drive uphill while two or more run downhill simultaneously. I anticipate crashes but also some sick moments..

Hey of course Kabi!

let me know if you'd be down for this. What I would like is to get some training with you guys along with record some great footage. So we find a time we can both be on and do a bunch of runs on any course, then we match up a few cars we like and run some serious battles. The objective is to capture some heated moments and exchanges and just showcase different drivers at their best.

I also have an idea about going into race mode and having some people drive to the end and then drive uphill while two or more run downhill simultaneously. I anticipate crashes but also some sick moments..
Great Images, I'm all in!

The following players will be suspended from league events until further notice:
Keiske_takehashi
Takahashi_Ken
Reason: verbal bullying / disrespect to members of LotS.
A shame, I just raced with Ken earlier, gave me some fun runs

Shoot, Takahashi Ken was about as good as me, but I suspected his ego was a bit intrusive.

Btw I'm still gonna do that you're GT thing if you guys are down. Just let me know if you'll do it, I got one more week until I leave for college, not taking PS3.

I think the Discord channel is partially ready for all new and old comers from LoTS: https://discord.gg/zykHEwq

Join this and the league will be able to keep up with each other, and not to mention you can easily help out other people with tunes and driving much more easier. Is this ok @SolidSnake7735?

Absolutely!
-----

We have started our own Discord app server to better.. er, serve our community! No pun intended.

Click the link above to accept the invitation.

We are merging with our sister club, Wangan Masters, and have created a new central hub for our current and prospective members to congregate and communicate in real-time via text and voice.

This is our first major step towards expanding our presence and providing a place for fun and competitive street racing on the next generation of gaming platforms.
-----

Let it be clear. We are not abandoning GTPlanet.net, and will always have a presence here. This site is still out home and Discord is simply a new vehicle.

Last edited:
Hey all, just a quick note. Nobody will probably hear from me again until GT Sport, my PS3 has done it again and I don't wanna buy a new one. What it does is shut off after about 15 minutes of playing. No warning, no noise, no lights. Just loses power, and the red power signal light in front of the power button isn't there, and it won't turn back on. If you know what's up, lemme know. I crave some good GT6.

Hey all, just a quick note. Nobody will probably hear from me again until GT Sport, my PS3 has done it again and I don't wanna buy a new one. What it does is shut off after about 15 minutes of playing. No warning, no noise, no lights. Just loses power, and the red power signal light in front of the power button isn't there, and it won't turn back on. If you know what's up, lemme know. I crave some good GT6.

My guess is overheating. Does it shut off only when gaming or even when it's idle on the XMB?

How's your storage looking?

I haven't had these issues myself, but I've heard of them often.

Back