FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

My guess is overheating. Does it shut off only when gaming or even when it's idle on the XMB?

How's your storage looking?

I haven't had these issues myself, but I've heard of them often.
It's a PSU problem. His PS3 is nearly not giving enough power as it should be.

It's a PSU problem. His PS3 is nearly not giving enough power as it should be.

He probably has the slim or super slim then. Doesn't the Super Slim have an external OSU?

I have the Slim myself, and sometimes my console crashes when I have WiFi enabled as well as my wheel and charger drawing power from the USB slots.

He probably has the slim or super slim then. Doesn't the Super Slim have an external OSU?

I have the Slim myself, and sometimes my console crashes when I have WiFi enabled as well as my wheel and charger drawing power from the USB slots.
The Slim has a PSU inside it. It should be giving enough voltage to just keep on. If it randomly turns off then the voltage of the PSU is less than standard.

The Slim has a PSU inside it. It should be giving enough voltage to just keep on. If it randomly turns off then the voltage of the PSU is less than standard.
Yall confusing the **** outta me. All I know is that I have my eyes on a beautiful Red FC and I'm saving money as much as possible. If it's cheap to fix, then maybe you'll see me around before GT Sport. Thanks for the suggestions.

My PS3 is acting screwing as well, so don't feel bad. If it's cutting off like that, I think it's some weak connection with the motherboard (but I'm tech illiterate so... grain of salt).

Hey guys, I want to extend the invite again, in case it didn't get enough eyes since it was last posted - considering the direction the conversation took postscript.

Welcome to Federation of Street Racers! Home of Legend of the Streets and Wangan Masters Tournament https://discord.gg/WkxsW7

Last edited:
9/4/17
Edgar_Sonic (B)
Kabi_Tsuiseki (B)
Course: Usui (SolidSnake7735)
Battle Type: CMSD 3
Winner: Kabi_Tsuiseki
Battle Rating: 3/5

In the first race, I crashed and caught up and passed him. The second race I lead and was beating him by 4 seconds. He left mid battle to go play DiRT 3. Gave him 5 minutes, he didn't come back.

9/4/17
Edgar_Sonic (B)
Kabi_Tsuiseki (B)

In the first race, I crashed and caught up and passed him. The second race I lead and was beating him by 4 seconds. He left mid battle to go play DiRT 3. Gave him 5 minutes, he didn't come back.

copy

Last edited:
9/4/17
Edgar_Sonic (B)
Kabi_Tsuiseki (B)

Wow... that's an interesting way to end a battle

Hey, everyone!
It's finally here!

Season 15 of Legend of the Streets Core Series is now live for signup.

October 2nd - November 12th, 2017

This time around were doing B Class exclusively for the ladder tournament.

Click this link and fill out the form to sign up.
https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AkaXr9h53q5IiY52eKAchdYbJGOyug
-----

Excel Spreadsheet: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AkaXr9h53q5IiY522gNdItUXP_BxAw

Sheet 1: LotS Season 15 Sign-Ups
Sheet 2: LotS Season 15 Leaderboard
Sheet 3: Master Hotlist No. 3
Sheet 4: Battle Hotlist
Sheet 5: #legend_of_the_streets Battle Log
Sheet 6: #wangan_masters_tournament Battle Log

GT Sport is finally out!!!
Anyone here got the game yet?

Take the time now to join our Discord server to be up to date on all our happenings.

As soon as GTPlanet has updated the forums for GTS, I'll be making a new thread for LotS and WMT on Sport.

Just out of interest, will you still be doing events on gt6?

Most of our guys are still on GT6. I, personally, most likely won' be getting in GT6 anytime soon again, as I'm preparing things for Sport.

But, if you join us on Discord, the guys are very active on the server and you could find out when theure oline and meet up in-game.

We have a Season that's currently live.

Most of our guys are still on GT6. I, personally, most likely won' be getting in GT6 anytime soon again, as I'm preparing things for Sport.

But, if you join us on Discord, the guys are very active on the server and you could find out when theure oline and meet up in-game.

We have a Season that's currently live.
Thanks. I don't have discord at the minute but I might join it as I've been looking for an active gt6 group for a couple of weeks.

Hey everyone!

Well, the Touge season has ended two days ago. Sorry for not having posted sooner, I've been somewhat occupied.

There were menu people online and lots of activity, but not very many battles. We could blame that on the new game coming out, but only a few of us got it, hindering that excuse futile.

Get in on the conversation with us on Discord, the topic of tonight is the LotS Season 15 FINALE.

Back