FT-86 Concept II '11 Orange Metallic

• Thread starter banjoboy
  • 13 comments

banjoboy

(Banned)
Canada
Sexy Booty
Looking to trade this FT-86 Concept II '11 Orange Metallic in 0/0/0 condition for other colours Crystal Black Silica Pearl ---- Dark Grey Metallic Metallic ---- Galaxy Blue Silica Pearl ---- Lightning Red ---- Satin White Pearl Pearl ---- Sterling Silver Metallic Metallic ---- Silky Black

I can start trading tonight

Let me know.

Also no PM's unless we arrange a trade in the Thread and it's a FT-86 Concept II '11 or FT-86 Concept II '11 trade thread please DON'T offer anything else

BTW Thanks Sharky969 for the list of colours from your Thread ;)

Last edited:

chevy_freak

Musclcars, Guitars And Heavy Metal
Premium
United States
Reelsville,indiana
MrFitswell
I have a silky black, Its also in 0/0/0 condition. Add MrFitswell on PSN and I will send after reset tonight if you want, I would like the orange one better I think

chevy_freak

Premium
United States
Reelsville,indiana
MrFitswell
request sent. if you can add I will send car now

sharky969

Premium
Canada
Deep Blue Sea
sharky969
lol... my friend... I was just blowing steam when I made that list.... :sly: it was based off the Premium GT86 and I am now starting to think this new Concept comes in far fewer colors... like maybe only 2 or 3..... :crazy: I've been reloading my save all morning on the chance I may get a different color but it's been Orange and Black all morning.. :ouch:

banjoboy

(Banned)
Canada
Sexy Booty
lol... my friend... I was just blowing steam when I made that list.... :sly: it was based off the Premium GT86 and I am now starting to think this new Concept comes in far fewer colors... like maybe only 2 or 3..... :crazy: I've been reloading my save all morning on the chance I may get a different color but it's been Orange and Black all morning.. :ouch:

No Problem i'll leave up there and see. Also it's not like many people reply to newbie posters nor what to trade with newbies LOL

chevy_freak

Premium
United States
Reelsville,indiana
MrFitswell
Thanks for sending first. Did you get it ok? Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas

banjoboy

(Banned)
Canada
Sexy Booty
Sorry I have the Silky Black so i'm looking for Blue and Green if they exist