FTCC (Forza Touring Car Championship) Ideas?

• Thread starter CRC Wolf
  • 5 comments
United States
Missouri
So I've been racing the Touring cars for the last few weeks and so far I'm really liking how they drive. With the new DLC out as well for the WTCC Chevy Cruze, the car feels really good.

I was wondering if anyone on here would like to be in a private lobby just for fun racing?

Not sure what day this will be happening, but we could talk about times and dates here for everyone.

Sure, I'd be up for that. Haven't really had much of a chance to give the Cruze a proper go yet.

The Cruze is pretty quick with acell out of the corners, but the major problem that I am running into with it, is that it has way too much torque steer.

I also believe that it is something to do with the setup I made.

The Honda Civic and the Merc-Benz A45 aren't too bad, I really enjoy those for the speed tracks.

The Cruze is pretty quick with acell out of the corners, but the major problem that I am running into with it, is that it has way too much torque steer.

I also believe that it is something to do with the setup I made.

The Honda Civic and the Merc-Benz A45 aren't too bad, I really enjoy those for the speed tracks.
I do most of the TC races in the Honda. It's a very handy car and suprizing nice to drive.
It does struggle a little on the tighter tracks...the BTCC cars seem to be better there.

Latest Posts

Back