Fuji Speedway is Coming to Gran Turismo Sport — And We'll See It This Weekend

If they had given us the original version of Fuji with the huge banking, it would have been a great setting for both of the historic challenges. Or maybe at least the pre '85 update. I'm glad they have at least bypassed that idiotic mess Tilke made of the Dunlop turn.

While I'm not down with the idea of devs releasing half finished games, I've got to hand to PD in that they keep on improving the game and adding free content.

A big problem that I see, however, is that the vast majority of the reviews of GTS that you see are judging the initial version, and not what the game has become over the course of a year. This I fear may well still put off people buying the game despite the vast improvements and the low prices that it's been available for. Although I'll be the first to admit this isn't a problem that's unique to GTS in this day and age.

While I'm not down with the idea of devs releasing half finished games, I've got to hand to PD in that they keep on improving the game and adding free content.

A big problem that I see, however, is that the vast majority of the reviews of GTS that you see are judging the initial version, and not what the game has become over the course of a year. This I fear may well still put off people buying the game despite the vast improvements and the low prices that it's been available for. Although I'll be the first to admit this isn't a problem that's unique to GTS in this day and age.
The reviews were legit. Triple A game, 4 years of development, experienced studio. I'm grateful for the free updates but it was the only way to prevent a huge backlash. Now, I wish the best to Poly. I think GT has something really special that makes it different from the other racing games. GT7 could be the return to grace of the franchise.

HELL. YES!

Can’t wait!! Love the dev support for Sport, I really do. Updates every month, and the acknowledgement of issues is so much better this time round (though of course there are annoying Sport mode bugs and bugs in general that need fixing but still, better than GT5/6 in that regard).

Yeah 7 legend cars at 20 millions each ;) :embarrassed::P:sly:
7, you saying that made me think of the Toyota 7. Toyota owned race track, Toyota 'legend' car

Here it is at Fuji of all places ;)
1969_Toyota_71.jpg

Love this news, could only be made better by adding the older version of the track without Mr. Tilke's wild ride.

Come on PD, you can do it!

... They aren't gonna do it are they? Well, that's cool, still love most of the track haha!

Great! I knew fuji speedway was going to arrive eventually!!! Its the only track that PD would add, since they now have the rights to using official Super GTs in the game and Fuji is the home for this racing.

From what I can tell, for cars, it could be a new set of Super GTs coming our way or... there is a slight chance of some JDM cars!

Last edited:
It is a probability of some n300 cars judging by mthomas hint and also because of n300 race in the new track.
Guess it will be a 50/50 of sport and race cars

Back