Fuji speedway reverse

I just did fisco 300r linking into the hairpin at 145 km/h in my s15.
I was just wondern should it be possible to do it at 175 km/h?

Here is a pic to show what I mean.
rd3_cors.gif

hey

it is possible but it will require VERY VERY VERY good foot work and settings but one thing is for sure it is possible...... by the way did you search before posting DG5 DRIFTER?

im not sure of my speeds, but i can get around the same speeds (in d1gp cars) as the d1 guys get in that corner. i forgot exactly what they were, but i know i compared them once and i (along with rl) were spot on. i was considering doing this corner for this wds16, but i figure i should use the thread that has the suggestions in it.

well, the only d1gp fuji vids(that shows their speeds) i can find are in the wet, but they are initiating at about 145k.
i just ran a few laps and i am initiating at 190ish k, so thats probably spot on what d1gp is running in the dry, i know i used to be spot on with d1gp guys when we were running this section on xlink. any of the d1gp cars are capable of entering at 185-190k.
so to answer your question, you should be initiating at around 185-190k for this corner. so yes, its possible if you start in the same place as d1.

im not sure of my speeds, but i can get around the same speeds (in d1gp cars) as the d1 guys get in that corner. i forgot exactly what they were, but i know i compared them once and i (along with rl) were spot on. i was considering doing this corner for this wds16, but i figure i should use the thread that has the suggestions in it.

well, the only d1gp fuji vids(that shows their speeds) i can find are in the wet, but they are initiating at about 145k.
i just ran a few laps and i am initiating at 190ish k, so thats probably spot on what d1gp is running in the dry, i know i used to be spot on with d1gp guys when we were running this section on xlink. any of the d1gp cars are capable of entering at 185-190k.
so to answer your question, you should be initiating at around 185-190k for this corner. so yes, its possible if you start in the same place as d1.

yea your right and my hypothesis was right I just did the 300r around 175-193 km/h and man it looks great on the reply watching how fast your going.

Back