MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
Thats an easy choice :) Iam not going to qualify for any live event now or in the future , so I would rather race with you all , much more fun in that anyway :)

I've always preferred lobby racing over online racing. Like you said it's much more fun in my opinion.

21533C19-49D1-4507-8DB0-F7C2CA5D4F68.jpeg

Fun racing last night 👍

Focie and Herimopp were right up there if they could have stuck around to the end. They gave us 9 drivers on the lead lap most of the race. I hope everyone had some good battles, i know i did. I only wish i had the skill to stay with the top drivers, i think the Aston was capable with a better pilot :lol:
cheers everyone who made it :cheers:

bring on The Green Hell!

I actually have the night off on Dec.7th!!!

Is the Alfa still available?

Yes it is.

If there is room for your next event I would like to join

Yes there is room and it will be great to have both of you join in on Dec 7th.

Sorry its taking me this long to post about our race at SPA.
I had a great time finally getting to race here after a two year absence since GT6 servers went offline and this time on a wheel setup.

Everyone was fast here so I was only able to put my Porsche 7th in qualifying. I got a good jump and went up to 5th right behind @Neutty. I was pushing the car really hard to keep on the rear bumper of him when I put to much power down on the curb and spun out hitting the wall and getting front bumper and wheel damage on the very first lap.
Falling to last place I had some work cut out for me and decided not to pit for repairs and stayed out a full 30min before pitting.
I started fuel & tire saving to make this a two stop race because it was my only chance to salvage a decent finish. This put me in 4th place on my last stop and 12 seconds ahead of @micantony I knew micantony was faster than myself slowly watching that gap between us shrink. On the last lap he closed within a second behind me.
I really don't think I had anything to stop him from taking 4th position however I never got to see because I missed judged my fuel by .04 and had to slow down to stop racing him or I was going to run out of fuel.
Great race @micantony

Congratulations to @SRT DK Racing on his second straight win.

Thanks again to everyone who came out to race.
I will be posting more about our last race of the season/year in the 2.4hr of the Nurburgring in a few days.

Official Series Announcement - Please Read.

It's an MSN Series Tradition to race on a track that in real life is the Host of a 24 hour event.
This year we will be racing the Nurburgring 24 hour layout at Night for 2.4 hours or 16 laps on December 7th 2019

Early Race Start Time

Because this race is 2.4hr we will not be holding an official practice or qualifying session before the race.
We need that extra time to finish the 2.4hr event so the race will be over on time between 9:15pm to 9:30pm est.
I will open the lobby up early enough (6:30pm est) for everyone to join in before the race starts at 7:00pm est.

Starting order

Because there will be no qualifying session
Everyone who raced SPA will start the Nurburgring race in the position they finish SPA. With one catch the running order will be reversed. Below is a detailed description of the reversed starting order.

1. Cold Warriors
2. Infineon
3. Fastone371
4. Rinsky
5. Micantony
6. WhiteFlight1
7. SRT DK Racing
8. Venster
9. Racer233
10. Standard_FV
11. Clean Racer
12. TexasJDC
13. TSR T5BLACK
14. Sheldonsuckz

This is the starting lineup in the correct order at this time. If for any reason someone decides not to run this event then everyone under that person will move up a starting position on the list. Anyone who is just joining us for this race will obviously be starting in the back with no qualifying session in place

No Gr.4 Car Restrictions

Because we are switching to both Gr.4 & Gr.3 cars next season I'm allowing any Gr.4 car to be used in our last race this year.
There will be no limit restrictions on any Gr.4 car. So race whatever Gr.4 car you like no matter how many people are also using it.

We have 4 different people testing out what the correct settings should be for this race.
I'm looking for our pit settings to be every 4 or 5 laps with a total of 17 laps overall to make it a 2.4hr race. Please keep an eye on the race settings over the next week incase we need to make adjustments.

Nurburgring Lobby Settings

Gr.4
2.4 hour endurance race
16 Laps
Limited Practice Session
No Qualifying Session
In game track time: Night
Fastest First = reversed grid set by host
BOP On with No Tuning.
All Gr.4 cars are open
Race Softs / Race Mediums / Race Hards
Fuel x2 & Tire wear x3
No Assist but ABS
>Damage on Heavy<
Boost Off
Slipstream Real
Track grip set to Real
Penalties set on Strong
No Wall Penalties with Heavy Damage On
Auto Drive off
Caution flags on
Ghosting off
Lap Cars Ghosted off
Grid Start

Emergency Breaks

Last year's 2.4hr race took its toll on a few people due to drivers fatigue. 2.4hr is no joke and almost everyone is going to feel some fatigue before its over.
If for whatever reason you need to take a break then just pull into the pits but do not make any selection on tires or fuel. You car will sit there until you are finished with your break and ready to make a selection.

Last edited:
For next year's car selection, what will determine who is in Gr.4 and who is in Gr.3?

Next year is a 1.5hr Manufacturer Endurance Race Series.

You will be required to choose one Manufacturer to race both classes. Just like the FIA Manufacturer Series.

Then we will be racing each class in alternating months.

Jan is Gr.4
Feb is Gr.3
March is Gr.4
April is Gr.3
And so on.

Both classes will not run together at the same time on the same track

I like the idea of taking a break in the pits at the Nurb 2.4 race. The way I have it figured if everyone pits long enough and I do not I have a chance to win!!!! Now I only have to figure out how to get everyone to sit in the pits for a few laps. :D

Get everyone in the race on party chat then about 1.5 hours into the race turn on kitchen sink faucet and sit your mic right beside it and go back to racing. :lol:

Group 4 cars: ..............................................topspeed.........distance on a full tank
* = toppimg out on test track tokyo express way
Renault Megane Trophy '11 ..........................243kmh ..........273.8km
Alfa Romeo 4C ................................................253kmh............246.8km
Mazda Atenza .............................................. *260kmh...........246.0km
Honda NSX .................................................... *260kmh...........243.9km
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final .................*258kmh...........240.9km
Dodge Viper ....................................................*262kmh...........237.3km
Audi TT Cup '16 ..............................................260kmh.............233.6km
Toyota 86 ...................................................... *257kmh............231.4km
Renault Megane ...............................................259kmh.............231.4km
Mercedes SLS AMG ..........................................267kmh.............230.0km
Hyundai Genesis ............................................. 258kmh.............230.0km
Peugeot RCZ ...................................................*259kmh.............228.5km
VW Scirocco .................................................... 256kmh..............228.5km
Citroen GT by Citroen .....................................*258kmh.............227.8km
Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16 ...............264kmh..............225.6km
Nissan GT-R ..................................................... 264kmh...............220.5km
Lamborghini Huracan ......................................*268kmh .............219.8km
Ferrari 458 Italia ...............................................258kmh...............219.0km
Subaru WRX ......................................................258kmh...............217.6km
Jaguar F-Type ....................................................266kmh...............216.8km
Bugatti Veyron .................................................. 266kmh...............216.1km
Lexus RC F ........................................................ 264kmh...............213.9km
Aston Martin V8 Vantage ................................ *266kmh..............211.0km
Chevrolet Corvette C7 ..................................... *265kmh.............203.0km
Ford Mustang .....................................................260kmh..............197.1km
McLaren 650S ....................................................259kmh..............182.5km
BMW M4 ............................................................ *260kmh..............180.3km

Back