underlinefp0.jpg

underlinefp0.jpg

contentsonehitwonderses8.jpg

underlinefp0.jpg

thanksforvisitingdt5.jpg

omg.. gullwing..

where did you get the gullwing man?

i also love the Rover pic...

the skyline rocks too especially the one w/ the back fire...

👍

do stop by my gallery somtimes man..:dopey:

Just alot of fantastic photos right here, can't even begin to decide which are my favorites. Keep it up!

Coming along ver nicely DRIFTN. Very very good start. Stop by my gallery and have a look around if you get the time.

BUUUMMPPP!

Some of the best work I've seen. With the massive amount of new galleries, dont give up and try to keep updating so the more experienced members finally give some comment too lol. They usually need some time to discover another great gallery;)

I really like how every picture here has a warm brownish tint to it that makes the cars in your pictures look like gods. No seriously it's REALLY nice.

Wow, you have some great stuff bud. The Evo and M3 are awesome looking drift shots 👍. The only thing I suggest is to add more shots per car, your gallery left me wanting more :D. If you have some spare time feel free to drop by my gallery and have a look around :cheers:.

Very nice gallery you got going here Pete! I especially like the shots of that R31 Skyline and the 2nd TVR Tuscan shot!

Keep up the good work my friend!

Spec.....

PS. Ever thought about using photoshop? I think you could do well with it ;)

cool R31 update:tup: I tried to do an update with that car a while ago but I didn't get any good pics of it:(
they are all great:)👍

Oh isn't he using photoshop then??:eek:

Those pictures are very nice and I think they're edited with contrast and stuff.

One hell of an achievement if you dont use it though, but then I should advice the same thing, go use photoshop:P

Back