Funky stuff

I wondered if this ever happened to anyone else. I was playing the Seattle Circut course and on one of the straightaways the Mazda beside me began to drift towards my 'Cuda and to my surprise, instead of bouncing off me, he drifted INTO my car. Once he hit the brakes he flew out the back of my car. I thought this was pretty funky and was just wonering if this happened to anyone else

I've seen that a couple times on GT2, just a collision detection bug. Doesn't happen too often. I tried to use a Miata to 'help' me around the Grand Valley hairpin and my car faded right through him into the sand. Guess I had it coming...

ok i was in my fav car it was gtone that i bought ok iwas racing in the test coures what ever and i was looking at the cars behind me and the braked so fast and i slamed in to the wall and my gtone has 981hp its the 98

Quote: from CrackHoor on 9:15 pm on Aug. 5, 2001[br]I've seen that a couple times on GT2, just a collision detection bug. Doesn't happen too often. I tried to use a Miata to 'help' me around the Grand Valley hairpin and my car faded right through him into the sand. Guess I had it coming...

:lol:

i was in a skyline gtr against a Rx7 on the front strech of deepforest. I smashed him into the wall were he disapered. and the finish line he was in 6th place so i watched the replay. u know at the end of the front sterch there is a really high fenece, well here came flying out of the about 10 feet up land in a car and was stuck there till the begginig of the back strech. What a replay.:)

Quote: from Escudo man on 5:31 pm on Aug. 8, 2001[br]i was in a skyline gtr against a Rx7 on the front strech of deepforest. I smashed him into the wall were he disapered. and the finish line he was in 6th place so i watched the replay. u know at the end of the front sterch there is a really high fenece, well here came flying out of the about 10 feet up land in a car and was stuck there till the begginig of the back strech. What a replay.:)
:lol:

Latest Posts

Back