Funny bones

So what do you guys think of funny bones. I just had one. Its a good pick me up. And always alittle cool going down. Its like pastry with some liquid inside almost. So do u like them. I guess if u thought this was going to be about actually funny bones as in that one near you elbow, then hey what do u think about that one too? i mean its not very comedic and jesus it it funny when i hurt it i mean come on, funny bone who thought of that.

I'm a Swiss Cake Roll man myself, so I can't relate.

I eat enough Little Debbie snack foods to personally keep Ken Schrader in a NASCAR seat year after year.

A funny bone is an elbow. End of story.

And if you use "u" in place of "you" one more time, I'm going to rip your testicles off and feed them to you.

In college, we had competitions to see who could finish off an entire box of Honey Buns the fastest. Of course, the real winner was whoever didn't vomit (or contract diabetes).

I'm addicted to Ah Caramels personally, and getting hit in the elbow aka. funny bone, is as much fun as sitting at home with your parents watching the video from the night you were concieved.

MachỎne;2569483

And if you use "u" in place of "you" one more time, I'm going to rip your testicles off and feed them to you.

:lol:👍

Im sorry I was quickly typing. But, YOU got the message right. Oh and thank YOU for actually contributing something to the thread. JK its cool. I love eatting little debbies snacks too. But I must lay off them, have to stay somewhat fit.

Man I used to love all that Little Debbie stuff but I can't really eat it any more.

Never had a Funny Bone though.

So far as I know, smacking/twisting your elbow in such a way as to create the 'funny-bone' effect is the single most painful thing you can do to your body without actually damaging it for any length of time. Excluding using objects, such as electrodes or something.

DE

So far as I know, smacking/twisting your elbow in such a way as to create the 'funny-bone' effect is the single most painful thing you can do to your body without actually damaging it for any length of time. Excluding using objects, such as electrodes or something.

DE

Nope. Standing on the prongs of an upturned plug is above all other levels of pain.

And its called the funny bone because, when you hurt your own, everyone else laughs.

I'm a Swiss Cake Roll man myself, so I can't relate.

I eat enough Little Debbie snack foods to personally keep Ken Schrader in a NASCAR seat year after year.
Little Debbies are a southern thing. Like Waffle House and kudzoo, they've edged this far north, but we locals don't really trust then yet and we keep hacking them back every spring.

The Little Debbie treats all look like the food served in science fiction movies from 1970 - preternaturally square-edged, oddly-colored little rectangles of no recognizeable substance that just appear on a plate when you lift a sliding door in your kitchen wall. They scare me. I'm sure the ingredients list includes stuff like "soylent yellow".

Anything that gets a mention in a Southern Culture On The Skids song can't be good for you.

Tastykakes FTW.

I'm guessing a lot of this is stuff in the US because I haven't got a clue what a lot of you are talking about! :indiff:

Oh, and treading on an upturned plug definitely hurts more than hitting your funny bone. :scared:

I'm guessing a lot of this is stuff in the US because I haven't got a clue what a lot of you are talking about! :indiff:
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger....I live in the U.S., and from various posts in this thread, I have gathered that Funny Bones are some type of "pastry with some liquid inside almost", and that they are a Little Debbies product. We have all types of Little Debbies products available in my community, but this is the first time I've ever heard of Funny Bones.

Funny Bones are [wikipedia]Drake's[/wikipedia] pastries.

I had too many Devil Dogs in my youth, and turned to the Little Debbie side; Star Crunches and Nutty Bars are my faves.

MachỎne;2569483

Dude, you're no where close to doing that. Stop acting so tough, not cool.

👎

OK, boyz, let's all put away our 'net 'tudes. Kthxbai.

MachỎne;2570883
I'm going to need an Address, Town, State/County, and Country. Preferably the one you reside in.

Do u seriously think I'm dumb enough to give u my address?

Back