Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoff

Who is John Galt?
Premium
United States
Mile High City
japanesemusicians.PNG

I'm going with top row, 2nd from the right. After looking for a minute, it's not too hard to rule out quite a few.

TB

Watching. Waiting.
United States
NoDak
Cy-Fi
:confused: Pokemon joke

And no, I don't really want it explained.

TB

Watching. Waiting.
United States
NoDak
Cy-Fi
The Pokemon is called Raichu. I'll let you figure it out from there.
In that case...

:rolleyes: Pokemon joke

Thanks for the explain-o, bergauk, although I seem to remember not wanting one... :P

TB
In that case...

:rolleyes: Pokemon joke

Thanks for the explain-o, bergauk, although I seem to remember not wanting one... :P

You know, I recall you not wanting one too. But knowing the answer, and not being able to say it is just annoying.

Casio

Born From Jets
Premium
BradleyH131
Don't you remember when that Gym Boss had the Raichu, and Ash had to fight him, and he whooped Pikachu's ass, and Ash gave Pikachu the opportunity to evolve into Raichu with the Lightning Stone but Pikachu didn't want too and then proceded to whoop Raichu's ass.

It was an epic episode.

Omnis

Not Even A Real Mod
Staff Emeritus
United States
Application hell
MP-Omnis
don't you remember when that gym boss had the raichu, and ash had to fight him, and he whooped pikachu's ass, and ash gave pikachu the opportunity to evolve into raichu with the lightning stone but pikachu didn't want too and then proceded to whoop raichu's ass.

It was an epic episode.

LIEUTENANT SURGE! HooRAH1

Peter

(Banned)
pj-gm
lol not happening
are you being sarcastic again? if not, pokemon is a show from the late 90's to persent about animal and thing like creatures with special powers which can be caught using a highly advanced sherical object called a poke ball and the pokemon are used as pets or for battling. and its about kids who get to travel the world without parents. all fictional

Someone want to make a graph of how many times people intentionally mis-spell Pokemon to try and seem less knowledgeable on the subject?

Diego440

Born to browse
Premium
Venezuela
CCS
GTP_Diego
Someone want to make a graph of how many times people intentionally mis-spell Pokemon to try and seem less knowledgeable on the subject?

Since TsukubaTrueno got all hyped up because someone said Pokeman, I just used the plural form. And no, I've never watched Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.