Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
New PS3 combo in Poland:

z6543619X.jpg

z6544007X.jpg

Pismo Święte is one of the names for The Bible in Polish. And "Zestaw komunijny" means "Communion bundle" (First communion is quite a commercial celebration here, parents buy huge presents for that). IMHO bundling The Bible and a PS3 is pushing it a bit too far, but meh, 'tis the funny pic thread and I lol'd.

persson.jpg

goran.jpg

Not one bit funny at all your saying now... but how about the fact that he's the former prime minister of Sweden?

Last edited:
I would pay money to see Crane Duels.

Yea that would be exiting, way better than lame old NASCAR. And for extreme spotrs, you need an extreme country, so americans will be the first to think about that.

I don't like the use of 3rd worldly as an insult... Not because I'm from Argentina, I reckon my country sucks, but the use of it as an insult, well... it just is not good.

Last edited:
I don't like the use of 3rd worldly as an insult... Not because I'm from Argentine, I reckon my country sucks, but the use of it as an insult, well... it just is not good.
I don't even know what it means...

Gotta love how they replaced the stock casters with inline wheels. Office chair racing, serious bidness.

I'm trying to figure out if the guy on the left's cup holder is practical (can he drink it while racing?) or just for laughs. Either way it doesn't appear to be aerodynamic, but then neither does he.

I don't like the use of 3rd worldly as an insult... Not because I'm from Argentine, I reckon my country sucks, but the use of it as an insult, well... it just is not good.

First rule of being from a country is being able to spell it.

And since so many 3rd world countries have former cuop-de-etat strikers as presidents, which is a serious crime (especially since they got there by being less than subtle), not to mention the odd president who's been to prison for other acts. I think it's the president of El Salvador, who was first a priest who got a 16-year-old girl pregnant... lovely.

It's called a typo... You wrote cuop-de-etat. It should be coup-de-etat. Typos occur. Other than that, I agree, but still, it shouldn't be an insult.

By the way, it's Fernando Lugo who you are talking about. He is the president of Paraguay.

It's called a typo... You wrote cuop-de-etat. It should be coup-de-etat. Typos occur. Other than that, I agree, but still, it shouldn't be an insult.

By the way, it's Fernando Lugo who you are talking about. He is the president of Paraguay.

and so I stand corrected... massively

I meant I didn't understand what "3rd worldly" means...

EDIT: Looked it up now. However, I just wanna say I love my country, but it's funny to joke about Göran Persson's looks...

Back to topic. I've seen something similar to those office-chairs.

Dragster office-chair in Sweden:
officechair.png

Last edited:
...then so me and Tom Servo are pwned massively by Famine. End of the story :lol:

By the way, is that your dog, Famine? Is he a detective? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back