Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the wait staff should have at least acknowledged them in less than 30 minutes. I don't see a problem with that. I'll be very patient in a busy restaurant, as long as you talk to me and tell me you'll get there.

Exactly right,spot on đź‘Ť I have patience as well in a busy restaurant.but the waiter / waitress should at least acknowledge the person / people.

Daughter : My friends and I want to go out tonight.

Mother : Where are ya'll going ?

Daughter : To the cowboy bar on the edge of town.

Mother : I don't think you should. There's been a lot of trouble at that place. I heard there was a fight there last weekend, and several people got hurt.

Daughter : But, Mom!! Please! It'll be okay.

Mother : No! Your life is more important than going out!

Daughter : But Tina is going with us!

Mother : Oh....well, in that case, it should be okay. Ya'll have fun now!

TexasGirls.jpg

YIKES - NO FOOLING AROUND THERE !!!!!

Last edited:
Buy Photoshop -> lawls -> Get Photoshop

Can't get Photoshop? -> FAIL.

I think the big girl is a perspective trick, like they used in LOTR to make Bilbo so small next to Gandalf. She's closer to the camera.

"But her arm is behind the other girl."

No it's not, it's behind her. That's a manniquin hand.

OTOH, she really could be 7'10" and 350 pounds. Who knows?

Then the wait staff should have at least acknowledged them in less than 30 minutes. I don't see a problem with that. I'll be very patient in a busy restaurant, as long as you talk to me and tell me you'll get there.
Agreed. It says a lot about the wait staff if that message could be completed and left without it being noticed. I know when I am at the bar all I have to do is put my glass/bottle down just hard enough to sound like I finished a very satisfying last drink and someone pops up at my table in under 30 seconds.

You almost have to be trying to ignore a customer to not notice them leaving a message in ketchup.

Will I get another warning and more people disliking me if I post a picture with reference of 9/11?
P.S: It doesn't show anyone plunging to their death

You just asked the question. What do you think will happen? General rule of thumb is if you have to ask yourself if the image in question is appropriate then you probably shouldn't post it.

I'd avoid terrorism and mass genocide as a source of humour altogether.

đź‘Ť

TexasGirls.jpg

It's fake. The other three 'normal sized' girls are standing a good 8 feet away from the back wall, yet their shadows are crisp like they would be if they were stood right next to it.

Not much experience with direct flash then, eh? It looks real, but the three girls are really small instead of the other girl being gigantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back