Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now there's a proper mount rushmore.

garysweatherforecastingie0.png

It is better than the dumb meteorologists who are never right.

Okay, this might take some explaining as to how I found this picture. Every year, the eight residental colleges at my university put on musial performance at the end of a year as a part of a larger competition, and this year I've been asked to write one for my college. And since the Powers That Be get the creative process (long story short: the songs were chosen before the plot last year and I spent six weeks doing WATERWORLD-esque re-writes trying to fit it together), I get to at least offer suggestions as to which songs we'll use; if they're not too technically difficult, we're going to use them.

Anyway, I've so far spent most of today on YouTube, looking for songs that we could use, and I've settled on Paramore's crushcrushcrush as the finale. Not the kind of music I'd usually go in for, but a lot of people know it an we need a real kick to close the thing. The following is an image of what I found in the handful of comments accompanying it:

No, I just don't read the comments section that much. The info-box contained lyrics, which I needed to put into the script, and that's when I saw the comment.

The only one that doesn't look ridiculous is Otto. :lol:

3552726628_00603a6cfc_o.jpg

I was expecting some more.....cheesy

EDIT:

w0qc5z.jpg

via wired.com
I really want to try this on someone

Last edited:
There's a thread for those captions. Also, fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back