Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly, I think the second one is better, just the font kind of destroys the humor in it by making it hard to read. The first one is bad and I didn't understand it at all.

I know I'm going to eventually regret this, but Photoshop, GIMP or in a pinch Paint (along with countless others) can add text to images.

I didnt make them i barely even know how to upload them right. I was bored and thats all I could find....tho the second one is kind of hard ro read... some one needs to change the ending or something(I have a feeling with a slight change it be really funny)

OKAY. You don't have to apologize for posting an awful, shameful picture.

only_in_africa_01.jpg

megalol.gif

gfree.jpg

Is that Dave Mustaine? What the hell happened?

3 corners huh :lol:

so i did a bit of hunting, he chucked the guitar because of some technical problems, it looks like he hit someone but i think thats just legs of someone falling from crowdsurfing nearby.

look close at that Google Maps pic. it says "19.5km via unknown road" it's The Ring, it is most certainly not and unknown road.

Not to be one of those "NOT FUNNY GO AWAY" type of people, but what little humor the original picture had has kind of been lost by now. Sorry.

Actually I think the point of it was missed by everyone so far. The interesting part is that it directs you to drive the track--in the correct direction. As opposed to simply driving 50 feet from A to B.

Actually I think the point of it was missed by everyone so far. The interesting part is that it directs you to drive the track--in the correct direction. As opposed to simply driving 50 feet from A to B.
From those two points (A and B), it does. Only when you add in the little dot around the start/finish line does it make you go "the long way".

Not to be one of those "NOT FUNNY GO AWAY" type of people, but what little humor the original picture had has kind of been lost by now. Sorry.

And now all humor has been extracted. Thanks Keef. Nurburgring is a toll road correct?

i thought it was a racetrack not a toll road. besides it make no sense to use it as a road because there are no road lines and the fact it is constantly used for testing the limits of performance cars or a race.

pirate-equals-ninja.gif

obamacare.jpg

I'm not trying to make a political statement...just trying to be funny :)

Last edited:
i thought it was a racetrack not a toll road. besides it make no sense to use it as a road because there are no road lines and the fact it is constantly used for testing the limits of performance cars or a race.

It's a one-way, deristricted toll road when open to the public, so all the normal road rules apply, like only passing on the left. It's a racetrack when closed to the public.

Google misses out the Karussell, too.

[/humourdeprevation]

And one-way, derestricted toll road means:

You pay a fee (the toll) and enter the road (the track) and drive as fast as you feel like you can (derestricted) while always overtaking on the left and keeping right to allow faster traffic by.

You prang your car, tough. You prang yourself, tough. The legal system over there rather logically assumes that the risk-taker, not the property owner, is responsible for his actions and the consequences thereof. Imaginative, huh?

And the fact that it's a closed course is what makes getting directions funny. Let me give you a NASCAR analogy: Turn left. Turn left. Turn left. Turn left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back