Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
tape.png

One of the best ones of C&H, hard to say wich are the best ones though, they are all very good :)

Someone please tell me this is from a movie :P
I'm not 100% sure, but I think it might be from the Australian sketch comedy show, Comedy Inc. The person in the animation appears to be Jim Russell, one of the shows main cast members, and it's the same kind of humour. If you look up Comedy Inc. on YouTube, you'll find plenty of skits from the show.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for something to actually happen in the fat cat one. But I agree wholeheartedly with Tom Servo's analysis of internet socializing...

just great...just when i was starting to eat my peanut butter and jelly sandwich :grumpy:

its always peanutbutter jelly time......but i lost my apitite(<-- forgot to spell it) when I saw PJ's pic..:(

ohh and nice TB 👍 LOL

No.

Cyanide and Happiness is like Ctrl + Alt + Del: if you admit to liking it, you'd better be prepared to start running because you ain't gonna get a head start.

what, no lols at all?

Show us some funny, we'll show you some lolz.

No.

Cyanide and Happiness is like Ctrl + Alt + Del: if you admit to liking it, you'd better be prepared to start running because you ain't gonna get a head start.

I actually like some of the writers of Cyanide and Happiness; they're just not very consistent. Sometimes the strip is really funny. These two, not so much.

Ok, sorry :ouch:
But with allready 5 polls it is kinda hard to know wich pics are already posted.

it's not so much what has been posted already. Try to avoid posting a bunch of the same type of pic over and over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back