Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting a petition to ban Cyanide and Happiness based on sheer stupidity.

Feel free to start a cyanide and happiness thread, where you archive every last webcomic of theirs for people who are too lazy to go to the site on their own.

XKCD, on the other hand, is fine to post here.

aww c'mon, they're funny ,you just don't have a good sense of humour

ladies.png

laundry.png

Last edited:
I never thought it would happen, I yawned after reading that.

OK it was just a coincidence.

I think i remember you all complaining about XKCD, and saying just the same thing you are now about C&H, that it needs its own thread

this thread was cooler when people posted funny pictures instead of weak-ass web comics.

My issue isn't so much the fact that the various webcomics aren't funny (although that does play a role) but more that this somehow becomes a plce where every issue gets reposted. When that happens it goes from being questionable taste to annoying and possible copyright infringement.

I could post Penny Arcade every other day, but I don't. For one they aren't always funny, and two, I am not some form of PR guy for them.

this thread was cooler when people posted funny pictures instead of weak-ass web comics.
UH OH!!!

You're not allowed to complain as you've never contributed to this thread.

That's twenty push-ups.

This thread was cooler when people posted funny pictures instead of weak-ass web comics.

(I have contributed to this thread)

aww c'mon, they're funny ,you just don't have a good sense of humour

Pot calling kettle black? I've had funnier illnesses than some of the pictures you post. Besides, the problem people have is (arguably) not that they're not funny, but that they're all being taken from the same website, where a link to the site would prove just as useful. You could save a lot of time, bandwidth and complaints. What part of this are you not understanding?

I think i remember you all complaining about XKCD, and saying just the same thing you are now about C&H, that it needs its own thread

There is already a thread devoted to webcomics. Consistenly regurgitating the same tired ones that people could reach themselves in a few keystrokes is really not in the spirit of the thread.

funny-graphs-reasons-for-rocking-you.gif

1205934581679.jpg

waterproof.jpg

Last edited:

My issue isn't so much the fact that the various webcomics aren't funny (although that does play a role) but more that this somehow becomes a plce where every issue gets reposted. When that happens it goes from being questionable taste to annoying and possible copyright infringement.

I could post Penny Arcade every other day, but I don't. For one they aren't always funny, and two, I am not some form of PR guy for them.

I'm Duke and I approve of these messages.

We NEED to take a fresh start, I know I posted a C&H pic too, But it wasn't the meaning to begin a C&H fanpage of this (even I'm fan of them :) ) It's so much funnier when people post pictures from the WHOLE net.

post-15-1067472045.jpg

post-15-1067472205.jpg

post-15-1067472687.gif

post-15-1067478980.jpg

I hope this will do it :D

Phantom Shoulder Tap on Slash! That's awesome! So Axel does posess a shred of humour after all.

Phantom Shoulder Tap on Slash! That's awesome! So Axel does posess a shred of humour after all.

yeah, well that was in 1993... speaking of old skool:

Grammar error of the original pic, not mine.

Reventón;3437367
I get the joke, but in all serious-nezz, any info on the girl? :dopey:
Here's a tidbit: She needs to start eating more hamburgers.

I'd eat her hamburger.

If we went out to TGI's and she didn't want the rest.

He had a sense of humour, how else do you explain the spandex shorts?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back