Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people didn't until the Wolverine movie. Unfortunately, they still don't really know who he is.

Especially since they never actually said it was Deadpool; you just had to figure it out.

Especially since they never actually said it was Deadpool; you just had to figure it out.

I didn't see the movie (read enough spoilers to know I should save $10), but I am about midway through the game and have noticed a distinct lack of many codenames/alternate identities. I think Agent Zero was only used as an insult.

They never directly called him Deadpool, but Striker did say in a scene towards the end when Wolverine was figuring out that everything was a set up that they needed him(Wolverine), or his powers rather, for the "Deadpool".

87-Mehr-Schbass-Picdump-46-4.jpg

425.fox.megan.062209.jpg

Most argue its ok to joke about one's death in the other thread. Dont know if this is in good taste but............

1245968245521.jpg

Cheers to ILM for doing yet more incredible work covering up her obnoxious tattoos.

I don't know. I think a support group where you can go and eat a four meat pizza and mock vegans sounds nice.

big_709980.jpg

1511627e7b5453bbe6c6db6d49e68208.jpg

fail_owned_fence_security_fail.jpg

glory_of_anonymity0.jpg

This is a pervert test, if you see a sun holding a moon, then you are clean, but if you see otherwise, you are a pervert, and the othwerwise is something you don't want to share here.
pervert_test.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't see a sun holding a moon. In fact, I tried to look for something else and I still didn't see the moon until I read it.

This is a pervert test, if you see a sun holding a moon, then you are clean, but if you see otherwise, you are a pervert, and the othwerwise is something you don't want to share here.
pervert_test.jpg

Inverse corona.

I saw what was supposed to be a moon first...it looks nothing like a moon.

Then I tried looking for the other thing and umm, found it.

celebrity-pictures-michael-jackson-white-woman.jpg

Is it true?

1245946833861.jpg

The horror! Hide Mel Gibson!

7e9d05cc771ae9d5ab7156daecfd9215.gif

Transformers 3: Attack of the Snails?

ONGEIN.NL_10243

I'm hungry for some reason now

294590m.jpg

MY EYES! THEY BURN!

960x654948.jpg

...can anyone think of a fitting caption?

960x654948.jpg

"Look, they're playing that episode of Celebrity Deathmatch!"

It's a moon with a face from the side angle, just look around and you can see the eye, nose and the mouth. The other thing is something not AUP friendly.

^ Apparently it is, since you didn't bother to post it there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back