Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you are kidding me, because of two very simple reasons:

1 - I wasn't the one who started this absurd chain of captions.
2 - I am not the one that thinks this is funny. I have no reason to post it there, cause I frankly don't give a damn. I had two options to stop this: Do what I did here and post the pic on the thread at the same time, or just post the link (which I did, and was the easiest one for me.)

I don't have to do an extra post just because people are lazy. If they want to do endless captions (which I doubt, since they endure a day or two), then let them do it there, but not here. If they are too lazy to continue this chain there once it's over here, then it means they really don't care about it.

Now where's your attitude towards me coming from?

Genuine ad just found.
media341821.gif
:lol:

Those we're all funny, except the billy mays one. Billy was awesome.

If you follow the instructions in the 4th picture you end up with a naughty, naughty word.

Cooking Monster saying (I better not write it) 'Cr*p' is AUP violation???

Technically, because the first picture isn't showing and is a 'red cross', you would be meaning the fifth picture?

Cooking Monster saying (I better not write it) 'Cr*p' is AUP violation???

Technically, because the first picture isn't showing and is a 'red cross', you would be meaning the fifth picture?
No, he means the 4th picture. Square with red cross doesn't count as a picture. Never ever ever ever.
Plus, there's only one of those that has "instructions". :sly:

The ark was hilarious, but the drive-through has absolutely no redeeming value whatsoever. The complete anti-funny.

It's not supposed to be funny. That's classic Joker material. He knows how to scar for life.

It's not supposed to be funny. That's classic Joker material. He knows how to scar for life.

Then Batman wonders why it was posted in the "Funny Pictures" thread. What are you up to, Joker?

Then Batman wonders why it was posted in the "Funny Pictures" thread. What are you up to, Joker?

I thought the truck he was driving was the funniest part.

^^ Why isn't my cat more like that one? That's so cool! 👍

Read the fifth, then the thirty ninth, then the twentyfifth-to-last, then the seventeenth characters of this series of words.

That can't be AUP violation solely for the fact that making it was so much harder than I thought.

Read the fifth, then the thirty ninth, then the twentyfifth-to-last, then the seventeenth characters of this series of words.

twta? :confused:

Yeah, it was much harder than you thought! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back