Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
MATTRESS030.jpg

I am disappoint? :odd:

And ultrabeat's pic doesn't show up for me either, but it's not hard to hunt down.

She ain't all that. In fact, she's hardly any of that at all.

Thank you. Someone who agrees with me. I mean, she's not ugly in the slightest, but people talk about her as if she's the most beautiful woman ever.

Something I picked up from a friend is when a high five is imminent, to feign the high five then give a pound with a thumbs-up to their palm, or when a pound is imminent, feign that then grab their fist. Bonus points for staring straight through them all the while.

The victim is often so confused that they're left speechless. It may have been awkward for them, but for me, everything went according to plan.

I will now try to redeem myself.

To be fair I'm not too confident :lol:

Last edited:
Not sure if I can make meaning of a few pics above me...so here's a monkey riding a mini-motorcycle merging into traffic.
Monkey_riding_motorcycle.gif

24851envy.jpg

3ae3d0c5c9ee9b9a4eb0bbe45b43c14a.jpg

Actually, not having a choice about it, since either he or the bike is tied to the car that drives by.

Damn holding onto that would be hard, I have experienced going from 0- the speed of my aunti's speed boat and trust me, its really hard to hold on.

Actually, not having a choice about it, since either he or the bike is tied to the car that drives by.

I've been looking at that and you can definitely see where the line is that ties him. The question is whether he is tied to the car that goes by, or tied to some other line-pulling device. It doesn't quite look like the line is being pulled by the car to me.

I think the guy sitting in the street is the rope-yanker monkey-spanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back