Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to stop being such a prude, man.

Dude... Get over yourself. You're 15... I get up to stuff that you wouldn't understand even after consulting Urbandictionary and 4Chan. But I don't bring them to GTPlanet.

Your previous Infraction history tells me that if either of us needs to change our habits, it's you. I'll just slap you with the points next time though, if that's what you'd prefer.

Dude... Get over yourself. You're 15... I get up to stuff that you wouldn't understand even after consulting Urbandictionary and 4Chan. But I don't bring them to GTPlanet.

Bet he's never heard of the Double Reverse Yorkshire Pudding.

Seriously, dude. If I had the will to search for every of yours posts on this thread, I would likely come with more than 10 deleted images. Not to mention unfunny images.

Outsiders aren't supposed to know about that...

I've got two questions:

1) What the hell is a "Double Reverse Yorkshire Pudding"?

And

2) Why don't you post funny pictures?

Time for the LULZ:

452909-motivator4038969_super.jpg

obox-albums-gdfgdfgdfg-picture1846-http-news-sky-com-skynews.jpg

The first one would be much better if it wasn't in "motivational form". Second one, funny stuff. 👍

hmmm

X-axis need to be quality, Y-axis needs to be number of observed uses. Problem is I'm not sure that's what I'm seeing there.

Last edited:
Seriously, dude. If I had the will to search for every of yours posts on this thread, I would likely come with more than 10 deleted images. Not to mention unfunny images.

That's a bit exaggerated.

YOU need to start paying attention to the rules, man.
I know that. I've been trying to, but I didn't know Famine was going to make a big deal because of the word "j*zz."

Your previous Infraction history tells me that if either of us needs to change our habits, it's you. I'll just slap you with the points next time though, if that's what you'd prefer.
Stuff I wouldn't understand? Times change, man. I guess when you were 15 life was very different. And age doesn't matter in this issue. It's like you're calling 15 year olds dumb or something. :indiff:

I need to keep away from this thread.

I know that. I've been trying to, but I didn't know Famine was going to make a big deal because of the word "j*zz."

:rolleyes:

I didn't make a big deal - you did. I just deleted an image. Next time I'll just hand out the Infraction since you'd clearly prefer it.

Stuff I wouldn't understand?

Yep. 4Chan is not a substitute for reality.

Times change, man. I guess when you were 15 life was very different.

Yeah, back then I didn't know enough to know that I didn't know everything and thought I did.

And age doesn't matter in this issue. It's like you're calling 15 year olds dumb or something. :indiff:

Well, it is pretty dumb to call me a "prude" without knowing a single detail of my life because I enforce the AUP that you disregard.

Omnis
Look, it's TT v. Famine. Again, quit while you're ahead.

There is no ahead. Just degrees of behind.

It's like you're calling 15 year olds dumb or something. :indiff:

Hey, you're the one who is repeatedly having trouble with the concept of NO SEXUAL CONTENT.

I need to keep away from this thread.

No, you need to keep closer to the rules. It's not that difficult if you try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back