Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
9dad0be40ad1c5abeda96b4a188396d6.jpg
I just made the mistake of searching for "Playing with your..." (in the process of looking for 'Playing With Your Head', a comedy routine by George Carlin) on YouTube :P

:rolleyes:

I didn't make a big deal - you did. I just deleted an image. Next time I'll just hand out the Infraction since you'd clearly prefer it.
Deleting and/or modifying a post I made without notifying me is a big deal, IMO.

Yep. 4Chan is not a substitute for reality.
Here we go with all the 4Chan stuff.. Dude, it's really immature, and it's not like a spend my whole day on a Forum like a certain person. Quit with the 4Chan stuff, it's really not funny. 👎

Yeah, back then I didn't know enough to know that I didn't know everything and thought I did.
Your bad.

Well, it is pretty dumb to call me a "prude" without knowing a single detail of my life because I enforce the AUP that you disregard.
You're right, I don't know a single detail about your life, but I know you somewhat on these Forums and you're pretty much a "prude" IMO.

I'm done.

On topic:
myspacepoop.jpg

My turn to be a prude, I guess.

Feces isn't funny.

And no, the Mods don't have to tell anyone that they've edited a post.

Just pointing out an observation that seems constant so far after surviving 3 teenage offspring: The actual use of the word "immature" classifies the user.

Best airline ad ever, besides the "Bare Essentials" ad for Air New Zeland or something like that.
Just pointing out an observation that seems constant so far after surviving 3 teenage offspring: The actual use of the word "immature" classifies the user.

*16 year old here*

I agree completely. At our age, to call anyone immature is tough. He clearly hasn't grasped the concept of "Don't say it unless you know it's true."

Ok, I'll jump on the Google search bandwagon. It's not so much haha funny, but it amuses me...
12074987.jpg

4/10 results are for Skee Lo's I Wish. I never knew the song was THAT popular.

*16 year old here* I agree completely. At our age, to call anyone immature is tough. He clearly hasn't grasped the concept of "Don't say it unless you know it's true."
Im sorry, Im not origimally from the US and I tend to use some words differently when I "translate" them into English.

Deleting and/or modifying a post I made without notifying me is a big deal, IMO.

I'll do you a deal. You stop breaking the AUP and I'll stop deleting and/or modifying your posts.

Quit with the 4Chan stuff, it's really not funny. 👎

The exact same message that we've been trying to get across to you.

Your bad.

No, that's just how 15 year olds operate.

You're right, I don't know a single detail about your life, but I know you somewhat on these Forums and you're pretty much a "prude" IMO.

I must assume that everyone else who posts at GTPlanet without getting an Infraction is also a "prude" to you. You know, since they manage to stay within the "no sexual content" rules.

All this because you don't seem to comprehend rules and I didn't just give you an Infraction straight up :rolleyes:

As a general rule, if you think it's going to be deleted, best not post it. ;)

This will probably get deleted for offensive language though I think the T-shirt is talking about chicken.

i]

Perhaps you should have been smart enough not to post it, then. Also, no one is interested in pictures of a sexually excited dog, even if it is driving a scooter.

Look, people, we've been through this multiple times. If some of you don't start taking some care about the pictures you post, this thread is going to get closed.

Seriously. Enough now.

Perhaps you should have been smart enough not to post it, then. Also, no one is interested in pictures of a sexually excited dog, even if it is driving a scooter.

Look, people, we've been through this multiple times. If some of you don't start taking some care about the pictures you post, this thread is going to get closed.

Seriously. Enough now.

I honestly didn't notice the erection. I saw a dog riding a bike which I thought was funny.

And as you sent me a PM, I can't see the point of this public dressing-down.

I honestly didn't notice the erection. I saw a dog riding a bike which I thought was funny.

Maybe so everyone gets the point? It seems to be a problem with these threads, if this one gets closed I imagine there won't be a new one.

You don't seem to be taking much that people say on board, so making it readily apparent that you were in the wrong may help.

Maybe so everyone gets the point? It seems to be a problem with these threads, if this one gets closed I imagine there won't be a new one.

That, in large part, too.

I hate to interupt the daily AUP violater vs. Mod discussion, but:

NFL fans will possibly find the humor in this.
504x_Picture_3_04.png

Wow, I totally want to relive the Lion's 2008 season. It was at least historic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back