Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also this version:

150.jpg

EDIT: looks like the kid with the sandcastle was shopped in.

Awesome shirts. Especially the wolf one. I can't believe that photo isn't swarming with babes.

I haven't seen this in this thread at least, not sure about older ones.

Attachments

• us navy.gif
    us navy.gif
    28.6 KB · Views: 112
Funny... maybe. Old... certainly. True... absolutely not (even easier in this case since the "US Lincoln" in this transcript would be the USS Lincoln - and the USS Abraham Lincoln at that, and you'd expect a Captain to know his own ship's name. And the USS Abraham Lincoln was in the Persian Gulf at the time).

I think it's the fact that the FJ Cruiser is painted like a Port-a-potty.

From,
Chris.

No they didn't.

Yes, actually, they did. Revolving doors are made to fold flat during an emergency so that more people can escape as quickly as possible. Somebody pushed it against rotation and snapped the emergency link, causing the door to flap to the "everybody out" position. It just happened to sandwich the poor guy between two leaves.

When the guy in the dark overcoat is leaving, making the door spin counter clockwise, a guy comes in from the other side and tries to make it spin clockwise. You can see him walk up. The impact caused the door to go into panic mode and try to fold flat. Then after the glass breaks on the guy stuck in the door, you see the other outside guy back away to the right. It looks like a reflection of the guy stumbling out, but if you look, the body configurations are not the same.

Funny... maybe. Old... certainly. True... absolutely not (even easier in this case since the "US Lincoln" in this transcript would be the USS Lincoln - and the USS Abraham Lincoln at that, and you'd expect a Captain to know his own ship's name. And the USS Abraham Lincoln was in the Persian Gulf at the time).

I'm sure it's fake, but funny nonetheless.

This one just made me laugh a little.
estimation.png

These I found to be awesome.
help2.jpg

help7.jpg

help8.jpg

help11.jpg

help12.jpg

help19.jpg

help20.jpg

help23.jpg

help24.jpg

Yes, actually, they did. Revolving doors are made to fold flat during an emergency so that more people can escape as quickly as possible. Somebody pushed it against rotation and snapped the emergency link, causing the door to flap to the "everybody out" position. It just happened to sandwich the poor guy between two leaves.

When the guy in the dark overcoat is leaving, making the door spin counter clockwise, a guy comes in from the other side and tries to make it spin clockwise. You can see him walk up. The impact caused the door to go into panic mode and try to fold flat. Then after the glass breaks on the guy stuck in the door, you see the other outside guy back away to the right. It looks like a reflection of the guy stumbling out, but if you look, the body configurations are not the same.

I saw that guy. But it doesn't look like he pushed the door at all. It looks like he's waiting for the other guy to come out when all of a sudden the door triggers. And I was totally unaware of that feature in revolving doors. :lol: Still, that thing must be a hair trigger because that guy was barely pushing unless the video was cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back